Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel What the fuck is a 'femcel'?

ilikecomputers

ilikecomputers

autist 5'0 framecel
I keep seeing average or even above average girl on social media calling themselves 'femcels' because they like anime and don't leave their houses. Women cannot be incels, if a woman wanted to get laid she could just find some desperate cuck and boom, there you go. a real 'femcel' would have to be heinously disfigured and then maybe she'd be involintary celibate.

femcels are dangerous terrorists

they should come up with their own words instead of copying incels

Femcels are foids who haven't had sex in a week.

It's an edgy semi-ironic aesthetic for Tumblr girls. That's all there is to it

as a femcel I hate moids and am lesbian but women don't have penises so they can't fuck me that is why I am involuntarily femcelibate

I hope this ckarifies things

Foids have massive penis envy, and want to be included in everything :lasereyes:

larp for male attention

they should come up with their own words instead of copying incels
even when it comes to inceldom we get it stolen from chads and foids

I keep seeing average or even above average girl on social media calling themselves 'femcels' because they like anime and don't leave their houses. Women cannot be incels, if a woman wanted to get laid she could just find some desperate cuck and boom, there you go. a real 'femcel' would have to be heinously disfigured and then maybe she'd be involintary celibate.
Foids that Chad refuses to fuck.

I keep seeing average or even above average girl on social media calling themselves 'femcels' because they like anime and don't leave their houses.
Where have you seen girls call themselves femcels?

Chad only women coping with their inability to pull chad. They still have 90% of the male population to date, but they only want Chad.
Incels, for comparison, have 0% of the female dating pool willing to date them.

don't worry about them, they only exist in fiction

Femcels are women who cannot get a relationship with Chad.

above average girl on social media calling themselves 'femcels' because they like anime and don't leave their houses
if case any of them is reading this, feel free to slide into my DMs dedsrs

They are Chadsexuals who hate ugly men

You guys have to comprehend that women and children are almost the same mentally. When a child see something, whether its good or bad, they want to be part of it. Incels have to start accepting this fact.

the great psyop

Doesnt exist
this meme will always prevent.

I rarely ever see any self proclaimed femcels on the internet but usually theyre just trannies larping

is there a femcel.is? Just curious.