Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What the fuck happened to Roosh V?

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
I've looked him up on Youtube and he looks like an old grandpa now. He does put effort into his scams. I can't begrudge him making money off people when he goes to such lengths to earn a living; I wouldn't have the same energy.

I don't who is that

Agepill happened.

he can't get laid with "game" anymore so he is now larping as a tradcath pretending he's "waiting til marriage". total faggot .

Roosh V forums had some good blackpills on looks tbh

@Saudade thoughts on Roosh?

Literally who.

what the fuck i literally talked about him to you yesterday in chat
:lul: :lul: :lul: That's why I asked you ngl, maybe someone else is interested in your opinion too tbh

Good agepill hit that mofo.

Slit his own throat

i honestly doubt he slept with any women, i think he just larped his whole PUA stuff like most guys did making themselves out to be players

i honestly doubt he slept with any women, i think he just larped his whole PUA stuff like most guys did making themselves out to be players
Shhh, don't expose their entire operation! :feelskek:

He's not that ugly but I believe at least a good amount of what he wrote on his books are LARP. He never provided any "infield".