Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What the fuck does 'hypagamous' mean? I ded srs can't find the word in any dictionary

• Thread starter Deleted member 18193
  • Start date
Deleted member 18193

Deleted member 18193

incel on incels.is
-

Could only find it on .co in these two posts:

no sympathy for this hypagamous TRP faggot
(or any hypagamous male faggots actually which unfortunately many on this website also)

he should be going for his looksmatched 5 not HB7s

Cope, men ARE hypagamous as are women, and the proof can be found right here on this forum in the numerous 'Would you fuck...' threads (like I told you already, again and again)

I don't think hypergamous is an actual word.

Men cannot be hypergamous because we don't gain status (generally) by dating. A man does not become king by marrying a queen.

I don't think hypergamous is an actual word.

Men cannot be hypergamous because we don't gain status (generally) by dating. A man does not become king by marrying a queen.
its not in merriam webster but I couldn't find hypagamy either

Someone who uses????hypergamy is hypergamous

it's not a real word.

Someone who uses????hypergamy is hypergamous

it's not a real word.
HYPAGAMY
Hypogamy is a word used to describe when low status males marry higher status females, but as far as I'm concerned, hypagamy is just a mispelling of hypergamy.

It's probably a typo.
Could be hypogamy which would be the opposite of hypergamy.

I wonder what happened to NekoStance? I kinda miss that OGcel.

How the fuck are incels hypergamous

Hypagamous people are clearly those that are glamourous and hyper(hypa).
Get with the times.

If he means "hypergamous," I wish I had the ability to date up. "Hypergamous incels" in a sentence is a total oxymoron.

What about dating a looksmatch?
Men have to date down, so the foid isn't gonna be on board. Oddly enough she would consider dating someone of the same level as dating down.

Foids and math.

Men have to date down, so the foid isn't gonna be on board. Oddly enough she would consider dating someone of the same level as dating down.

Foids and math.
What happened to your avi?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back