Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what the fuck do i do

• Thread starter Deleted member 27495
  • Start date
Deleted member 27495

Deleted member 27495

mrkittycel
-
so my dead end wage cuck job starts at 9am today (curently 12:26am). I normally sleep in till 1pm due to a severely fucked up sleep schedule. Luckily the job is just a bunch of menial repetition requiring little to no thought and its only for 4 hours.

Should i just stay up all night and then take a bunch of modafinil so i dont appear to be a mindless zombie? fuck bros not to mention i still have to fill out all the paperwork because i only got the job like yesterday

Id just stay up. I work in the morning and thats what im doing

so my dead end wage cuck job starts at 9am today (curently 12:26am). I normally sleep in till 1pm due to a severely fucked up sleep schedule. Luckily the job is just a bunch of menial repetition requiring little to no thought and its only for 4 hours.

Should i just stay up all night and then take a bunch of modafinil so i dont appear to be a mindless zombie? fuck bros not to mention i still have to fill out all the paperwork because i only got the job like yesterday
Quit job and become neet

Quit job and become neet

i was a neet 2 days ago. I risked being homeless if I didnt get a job. Luckily i have the smallest shifts and the work im doing is just basic repetition any autist could do, if i was assigned to the front of this place I would die from social anxiety dealing with angry customers and shit.

Id just stay up. I work in the morning and thats what im doing

Yea honestly way too late to sleep now fuck it

Should i just stay up all night and then take a bunch of modafinil so i dont appear to be a mindless zombie?
Why would you care about this? Most of the days I went to school on zero hours of sleep

I would sleep and set an alarm for 7, then when I wake up I would get ready and take something to help me stay awake

Why would you care about this? Most of the days I went to school on zero hours of sleep

because my anxiety gets worse when im sleep deprived weirdly. And i dont wanna fuck something up and get fired

because my anxiety gets worse when im sleep deprived weirdly. And i dont wanna fuck something up and get fired
Then maybe you should take it in that case. Do you have social anxiety? If so is it severe or barely noticeable? I'm low inhib when I'm on no sleep

Sleep. You will regret.

Then maybe you should take it in that case. Do you have social anxiety? If so is it severe or barely noticeable? I'm low inhib when I'm on no sleep

i stutter and mumble like a little faggot and have bad inferiority complex. Ill forget words mid-sentence and just kind of trail off until the other person says something. Sometimes I try to talk normally by going over a sentence over and over again in my head, but when I actually get to say it, it comes out in broken nonsense so everyone stare at me like an utter retard, and I have nothing else to say because I didn't think ahead so i literally just stand there confused and embarrassed as fuck hoping that they dont think much of it.

Get some sleep bro.

Get some sleep bro.

to late now, 1:20am, this is around when i normally sleep and wake up at 1pm. Alarms do not bother me either, i sleep right through them

i stutter and mumble like a little faggot and have bad inferiority complex. Ill forget words mid-sentence and just kind of trail off until the other person says something. Sometimes I try to talk normally by going over a sentence over and over again in my head, but when I actually get to say it, it comes out in broken nonsense so everyone stare at me like an utter retard, and I have nothing else to say because I didn't think ahead so i literally just stand there confused and embarrassed as fuck hoping that they dont think much of it.
Brutal. I do the same thing. I blame the years of LDAR and not socializing.

close your eyes for 20 seconds around the hour and limit screen time

I feel better when I don't sleep