Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel What the fuck 99% of foids look like garbage without makeup

And they still think they deserve Chad jfl

We are behind on evolution coz the females with bad genetics keep breeding

Who ever invented make up deserved to be punished by firing squad (in GTA simulator).

According to the Book of Enoch, the angels that fell from heaven were the ones that taught humanity how to use makeup.

I can attest to this as well. Time and time again foids who I thought were attractive became ugly once I saw they had no makeup. Shoe0nhead being a great example like in this picture View attachment 203399 When I saw this I was like :feelsohgod:

So it makes you think, if fakeup suddenly vanished from existence, how would this affect male and female dynamics? How much of an effect this will have on the Sexual market place? It really makes you think doesn't it?
I don’t get it, she’s wearing a ton of makeup in that pic.
Hard to believe too that mila kunis was once voted the worlds sexiest woman
She truly is Meg.

We should start a petition for dating apps to ban make up used on foids in photos as it provides a fake presentation.

The fact that my monkey ass brain completely forgets this when I see hot foids.

almost ALL girls are wearing some type of makeup at any moment to cover up a blemish or emphasizing their face. Without this makeup the hottest Stacy is easily incel tier! In high school I saw so many popular stacies who had their face practically painted, but lo and behold without the makeup they might as well be a man! The hottest women in the world wear makeup at all times because under it they’re probably 3 levels fuglier than they are with it!!! Don’t let these foids get you down! Everything they do is a masquerade!

Makeup and photoshop can easily bump a 3/10 to a 7/10.

The fact that my monkey ass brain completely forgets this when I see hot foids.
It’s not hard to forget lol they wear it every day as an illusion
According to the Book of Enoch, the angels that fell from heaven were the ones that taught humanity how to use makeup.
Believable
Makeup and photoshop can easily bump a 3/10 to a 7/10.
Makeup itself will bump her to a 7/10 photoshop can make her 10/10

Last edited:
Some observations on men wearing makeup and why it won't work for us:

Most women are disgusted by guys that look like James Charles and that's perfectly understandable. The small minority of women who do like guys in makeup are only interested in 7/10 minimum, white (or white passing) prettyboys, aka the guys who are good-looking without it, and don't need to rely on it as a crutch. Guys that look like this.

B-BUT MUH GAYPOP BOYS
Kpop is a phase for teenage girls. No woman wants to fuck ricemen that wear makeup.

This is what will happen to you IRL if you listen to idiots that tell you to wear makeup as an average/below average looking guy:
-Women will laugh at you.
-Men will call you a faggot and try to fight you. Gays will assume that you're one of them.
-Old people and children will stare at you like an abomination.

TL;DR: 7/10+ WHITE FINAL FANTASY CHADS ONLY

Good luck trying to ban makeup. Women would rather die than live without their slut powder.

Last edited:
Woman now don't even have to lose weight in order to get sex. I feel like if you take average smv from 100 foids and 100 men the last ones will mog then by a point or two

almost ALL girls are wearing some type of makeup at any moment to cover up a blemish or emphasizing their face. Without this makeup the hottest Stacy is easily incel tier! In high school I saw so many popular stacies who had their face practically painted, but lo and behold without the makeup they might as well be a man! The hottest women in the world wear makeup at all times because under it they’re probably 3 levels fuglier than they are with it!!! Don’t let these foids get you down! Everything they do is a masquerade!
Dunno, I hate foids with make up. Dunno whether there are subtle techniques to apply it but most foids I see with make-up look like
:feelsclown:

Dunno whether there are subtle techniques to apply it but most foids I see with make-up look like :feelsclown:

There are. Would you say this noodle looks like a clown?

These whores looksmax through makeup and then think that they deserve to fuck gigachads.
Gigachads actually look good whilst all it need is a bucket of water to expose the real face of these whores.

If the first woman (without makeup) walked up and kissed you. Would you kiss back?
If any woman walked up and kissed you, you should check your wallet and possessions.

Old News

Water Is Wet

I Hate Foids

I was really taken back when realizing what women look like without it. It's just absurd it's normal, they easily fraud 3-4 points in average

It is not even a sin, but rather a "virtue" for a woman to be able to make herself up to goddess trough makeup. Even if everyone knows it, no one will say: But you are lying to me/us here, aren't you? Even on the make-up channels, they reap praise from women and when a man makes a comment, it is usually a positive astonishment.

Send this to r/truefemcels who think all, that they are the only females, who cannot raise their appearance trough makeup. They probably are just mad that even makeup doesn't turn a 1 into a 10.