Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel What the fuck 99% of foids look like garbage without makeup

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
almost ALL girls are wearing some type of makeup at any moment to cover up a blemish or emphasizing their face. Without this makeup the hottest Stacy is easily incel tier! In high school I saw so many popular stacies who had their face practically painted, but lo and behold without the makeup they might as well be a man! The hottest women in the world wear makeup at all times because under it they’re probably 3 levels fuglier than they are with it!!! Don’t let these foids get you down! Everything they do is a masquerade!

i fucking hate make up
it destroyed the sexual marketplace and it doesnt even look good
i honestly think foids look way better without make up
just more natural
more like an actual human and not like a plastic doll
But foids take every chance they can get to fool the system and take advantage

i fucking hate make up
it destroyed the sexual marketplace and it doesnt even look good
i honestly think foids look way better without make up
just more natural
more like an actual human and not like a plastic doll
But foids take every chance they can get to fool the system and take advantage
If they don’t have makeup they can’t play goddess. tmw girls are probably uglier on average compared to guys but they have on a pound of makeup

Who ever invented make up deserved to be punished by firing squad (in GTA simulator).

If they don’t have makeup they can’t play goddess. tmw girls are probably uglier on average compared to guys but they have on a pound of makeup
Exactly
Foids without make up actually seem approachable and honest
but sadly , there are no honest women

The average male mogs the average femoid into oblivion

Makeup should be banned.

Makeup is for the benefit of foids and Chads at the incels expense

The average male mogs the average femoid into oblivion
It’s true. There was a high IQ post a while ago about how humans are similar to peacocks in regards to SMV

99% you say? Interesting as they find 99% of men unattractive.

Now what could be the difference there? :feelsclown:

Fakeup is evil af, it should be banned. Wonder how many foids would rope, if that would actually happen.

almost ALL girls are wearing some type of makeup at any moment to cover up a blemish or emphasizing their face. Without this makeup the hottest Stacy is easily incel tier! In high school I saw so many popular stacies who had their face practically painted, but lo and behold without the makeup they might as well be a man! The hottest women in the world wear makeup at all times because under it they’re probably 3 levels fuglier than they are with it!!! Don’t let these foids get you down! Everything they do is a masquerade!

The bit I highlighted in bold is interesting. Can you source some pictures to prove this?

Sauce please
I wish I could find it, I saw it in passing a while ago. I think was a dive into how males tend to be more aesthetically pleasing in a vacuum (so to speak).

The bit I highlighted in bold is interesting. Can you source some pictures to prove this?
I don’t need to source! Look up any female celebrity without makeup.
B4D88954 37F6 49E3 BC01 54AEADA52CD7

2C3B17C5 FBC6 424C BB02 96F60B03F1C1

9575A464 44C0 4E75 81BC F99FC3C64A75

Jfl. Yup. A based normie dude in my class did a small presentation on this a couple weeks ago. I was laughing the whole time. His final words were “if I was president, make up would be banned”. I made a post about it.

Exactly
Foids without make up actually seem approachable and honest
but sadly , there are no honest women
Yeah it takes more balls to approach a bitch who thinks she rules the world and has an army of orbiters than can be credited

Jfl. Yup. A based normie dude in my class did a small present on this a couple weeks ago. I was laughing the whole time. His final words were “if I was president, make up would be banned”. I made a post about it.
Congrats on making it to Blue man

Congrats on making it to Blue man
I’m finally being recognized for something in my life!! Thanks brocel! :feelsautistic:
But all greycels should be banned tbhngldedsrs
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I can attest to this as well. Time and time again foids who I thought were attractive became ugly once I saw they had no makeup. Shoe0nhead being a great example like in this picture
Shoe0nHead
When I saw this I was like :feelsohgod:

So it makes you think, if fakeup suddenly vanished from existence, how would this affect male and female dynamics? How much of an effect this will have on the Sexual market place? It really makes you think doesn't it?

I can attest to this as well. Time and time again foids who I thought were attractive became ugly once I saw they had no makeup. Shoe0nhead being a great example like in this picture View attachment 203399 When I saw this I was like :feelsohgod:

So it makes you think, if fakeup suddenly vanished from existence, how would this affect male and female dynamics? How much of an effect this will have on the Sexual market place? It really makes you think doesn't it?
She isn’t subhuman, she is just average, like the average guy. The reality is. If fakeup were banned, it would even out the dating market much more. Foids would be humbled imo.

I’m finally being recognized for something in my life!! Thanks brocel! :feelsautistic:
Lulz

Do not begins the pogroms yet brother, I still need time to ascend to blue

She isn’t subhuman, she is just average, like the average guy. The reality is. If fakeup were banned, it would even out the dating market much more. Foids would be humbled imo.
It would also help combat this goddess complex prevalent everywhere, except I highly doubt orbiters would fade into the blue that easily

It would also help combat this goddess complex prevalent everywhere, except I highly doubt orbiters would fade into the blue that easily
Agreed. And they wouldn’t. They would keep telling her she is just as, if not, more beautiful without fakeup. We can’t win. :feelsrope:

I instantly distrust any foid that uses fakeup or any kind of appearance deceiving shit,and now that my trained eyes are able to quickly recognize when a foid is wearing plastic shit on her face it makes me even madder and isolated,because they are an overwhelming majority.

Search "power of makeup" on YouTube for more evidence of this.

The so called white woman. A master of deception, a true witch.

If the first woman (without makeup) walked up and kissed you. Would you kiss back?

All men & women are looksmatched naturally, an attractive woman without makeup is a Stacey the way a Chad with his 2:1 ratio head shape, angular jawline & cheekbones, hunter eyes, big chin & fuckboi nw0 hair is her equivalent.

Thanks to fakeup all bitches are frauding hard & they believe they deserve better men due to seeing all the other women around themselves frauding & they rate themselves based on the looksmaxed apparition in the mirror post makeup. This fraud becomes the standard in their mind.

What options do men have? Can't use makeup as that's what fags do & it's not like it'd be practical to use movie facemask makeup to build a jawline & better eye area, get caught with a wig & you're insecure, height fraud & you have a complex.

Bitches are pricing THEMSELVES out of the market then complaining there's a lack of quality men, guess they can enjoy their future health issues what with all the toxic crap in the stuff they plaster on daily.

Bitches are pricing THEMSELVES out of the market then complaining there's a lack of quality men, guess they can enjoy their future health issues what with all the toxic crap in the stuff they plaster on daily.

And it actually makes them naturally uglier over time. Lifefuel (or suicidefuel if you're a betabuxxmaxxer).

makeup or no makeup they will always have infinite dating options

These whores looksmax through makeup and then think that they deserve to fuck gigachads.
Gigachads actually look good whilst all it need is a bucket of water to expose the real face of these whores.

All men & women are looksmatched naturally, an attractive woman without makeup is a Stacey the way a Chad with his 2:1 ratio head shape, angular jawline & cheekbones, hunter eyes, big chin & fuckboi nw0 hair is her equivalent.

Thanks to fakeup all bitches are frauding hard & they believe they deserve better men due to seeing all the other women around themselves frauding & they rate themselves based on the looksmaxed apparition in the mirror post makeup. This fraud becomes the standard in their mind.

What options do men have? Can't use makeup as that's what fags do & it's not like it'd be practical to use movie facemask makeup to build a jawline & better eye area, get caught with a wig & you're insecure, height fraud & you have a complex.

They are also setting the standard for beauty with their fakeup. They can't quit if they want to give it up. Its a vicious cycle.

The two most affected areas that completely transform the appearance are eye area (makes the eyes pop) & skin pigmentation giving the illusion of super clean healthy skin without any blemishes.
They are also setting the standard for beauty with their fakeup. They can't quit if they want to give it up. Its a vicious cycle.
An attractive woman 100 years ago without makeup would be seen as hideous by today's standards of an average woman make-up maxed v her au naturel.

They say it's men's fault, being fussy creating this unrealistic beauty standard for females giving them stress but no it's other women causing it & buying into beauty mags shilling their shit.

Last edited:
The power of fakeup