Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What the average white male looks like

• Thread starter Rabbi Schneerson
  • Start date
R

Rabbi Schneerson

#Stophavingblackbabies
★★★★★
Title : this is what caused blacks to be slaves in the first place because they look so much facial growth that they’re non human ( me included) I would kill to white omg

Generic zoomers, and mogged by all of them smh

The average is a bit worse looking than that facially and fat.

I'm sub then, they all jaw/chin mog the fuck out of me.

Have men always been that pencil necked and thin?

Have men always been that pencil necked and thin?
I don’t think so idk what caused this trend of anorexic body pretty face thing

They are mostly above average

Still it’s common to see white boys on this level of attraction this is why I sad what the average white male looks like because it’s common to see white boy be this attractive ( I wish I was white omg)

Still it’s common to see white boys on this level of attraction this is why I sad what the average white male looks like because it’s common to see white boy be this attractive ( I wish I was white omg)
Are you kike?

An army of chadlets

I’m a kike with a black profile.
You are black with a kike profile.
Are you the inverse version of me from another dimension?
:feelswhere:
You guys are going to make me cry :cryfeels:. No, men were not always like this. Jesus coming back soon fellas! Gen Z = last letter = last generation

If you walk around my college at the busiest hours you see white guys who look like that every few feet you walk

Can’t handle the mogging at all. I mogged a decent amount of guys at my mostly-curry HS but in college I’m literally the ugliest guy in many of my classes :feelsrope:

I’m a kike with a black profile.
You are black with a kike profile.
Are you the inverse version of me from another dimension?
:feelswhere:
It’s a glitch in the matrix
Coding The Matrix GIF

white guys who look like that every few feet you walk
This is what I’m trying to get them to understand I remember when I was very young at the beach like before I was able to comprehend bitches and sex i noticed white chads were everywhere . I was no more than 8 or 9

You guys are going to make me cry :cryfeels:. No, men were not always like this. Jesus coming back soon fellas! Gen Z = last letter = last generation
:feelsgah:

If you walk around my college at the busiest hours you see white guys who look like that every few feet you walk

Can’t handle the mogging at all. I mogged a decent amount of guys at my mostly-curry HS but in college I’m literally the ugliest guy in many of my classes :feelsrope:
People are college (especially high tier ones) are better looking than the general public.

I can guarantee you if I were white and got a haircut I wouldnt be an incel schizoposter here