Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What the actual fuck is with mainstream hip hop/rap music nowadays

whogivesafucc

whogivesafucc

Banned
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYhXJaEbw7c&lc=z23jchoy3rqwc1pgl04t1aokgqfmswyshjkqbyfda2y5rk0h00410.1511853090472028

literally every video is a lowkey incel pretending he slays and shoots people

lol this guy is a cringe machine. 

What's worse is how all the new rappers look like they just escaped from the psych ward. Clown hair, retarded tats everywhere, niggas wearing dresses, etc. It's fucking disgraceful man. Can't believe this is the future of hiphop:

Lil-Yachty-1.jpg

young-thug-jeffery

1_FwTuHB8RxApe1h_IlylQdQ.0.jpeg

Lil-Uzi-Vert-photo.jpg

lil-pump-4.jpg

Lil-Peep-920x584.jpg

fukmylyf said:
What's worse is how all the new rappers look like they just escaped from the psych ward. Clown hair, retarded tats everywhere, niggas wearing dresses, etc. It's fucking disgraceful man. Can't believe this is the future of hiphop:
Lil-Yachty-1.jpg

young-thug-jeffery

Lil-Uzi-Vert-photo.jpg

lil-pump-4.jpg

Lil-Peep-920x584.jpg

They all talk about literally the same thing too, at least back then it was like a poem about the streets and their struggles in life. Now it's literally gibberish with a beat attached to it

They're weird as fuck
https://youtu.be/3vbR2X3sJNs

justforlulzandkeks said:
They're weird as fuck

[font=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]
When the fire alarm goes off and the retarded class start dancing
[/font]

[font=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]tbh.[/font]

fukmylyf said:
justforlulzandkeks said:
They're weird as fuck
[font=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]
When the fire alarm goes off and the retarded class start dancing
[/font]

[font=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]tbh.[/font]
kek

whogivesafucc said:
They all talk about literally the same thing too, at least back then it was like a poem about the streets and their struggles in life. Now it's literally gibberish with a beat attached to it

Yep, they all have the same style and flow too, each song mindlessly bleeds into the next without any distinction. I'd be damned if I could tell the difference between Lil Yatch, Lil Uzi, etc. They all sound the same.

whogivesafucc said:

yup, the producers do all the work. And even they've gotten lazy with it. Sad.

Looks they've ascended or been hanging out with Lady Gaga.

They need to be roped

fukmylyf said:
yup, the producers do all the work. And even they've gotten lazy with it. Sad.

The producers once push them to act "ghetto" and "gangsta" so the suburban white-middle-class kids could go on a racist safari and look at pathological blacks debasing each other. It was like a safe space in which cucks, neutered by their Christian soccer moms, their slutty sisters and their feminist teachers, could live out some raw masculinity. You became a millionaire by appealing to the white suburban middle-class, not by appealing to some impoverished, brutalized and downtrodden working class people in the ghettos of Metropolis. These days, however, the producers push them to act "queer" in a lack of a better word, so this primal masculinity is getting increasingly removed and replaced with things that are just ... weird. In both cases, authentic and intelligent voices have a hard time coming through. 

(On a strictly musical note it's kinda sad, I guess, that of all things THE DRUMS(!) black musicians were so famous for with all these cool and complex rhythms they've created since the age of Jazz has been replaced with a "loop" of a "beat". This is as if Japanese people would suddenly only sell iced tea with artificial flavors.)

Mainstream hip hop is fucking abysmal. Kendrick is pretty much the only mainstream rapper I really like these days. Vince Staples and J. Cole are decent too. Underground is where it's at.

Lmao soundcloud rappers are the GOAT.
I like this song a lot tbh: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3zsRMm-XkGg

whogivesafucc said:
fukmylyf said:
What's worse is how all the new rappers look like they just escaped from the psych ward. Clown hair, retarded tats everywhere, niggas wearing dresses, etc. It's fucking disgraceful man. Can't believe this is the future of hiphop:
Lil-Yachty-1.jpg

young-thug-jeffery

Lil-Uzi-Vert-photo.jpg

lil-pump-4.jpg

Lil-Peep-920x584.jpg

Uzi dresses like a retard but his music is good AF. Lil pump needs the rope, Lil yatchy is shit and young thug ain't even that bad. That nobody Lil peep was shit too. He's dead anyway.

It was never very good. I used to listen to a lot of 2Pac and NWA with my brother, but it was always a novelty.
If you like it, that's cool.

The thing that bugs me is that these guys, when not outright stealing a song, are using some pretty sophisticated patterns. I can't imagine they themselves put these beats together. I don't think these guys know their way around a DAW, so there's some real musicians in the background slaving away to produce these tracks.

Hopefully the producer and engineer are getting paid well.

A Good Friend said:
It was never very good. I used to listen to a lot of 2Pac and NWA with my brother, but it was always a novelty.
If you like it, that's cool.
The thing that bugs me is that these guys, when not outright stealing a song, are using some pretty sophisticated patterns. I can't imagine they themselves put these beats together. I don't think these guys know their way around a DAW, so there's some real musicians in the background slaving away to produce these tracks.
Hopefully the producer and engineer are getting paid well.

of course, it's all ghostwriters and paid people in the background. they just take all the credit for the shit.

a-virgin-nigger said:
Uzi dresses like a retard but his music is good AF. Lil pump needs the rope, Lil yatchy is shit and young thug ain't even that bad. That nobody Lil peep was shit too. He's dead anyway.

lol, I enjoy some of that ignorant shit, ngl. They're still trash tho... the beats do most of the work.
As far as trap goes I prefer travis scott, future, and yo gotti over those guys. Hell, even migos is decent

But man these faggots doing the opposite of looksmaxing, wtf

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back