Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What the actual fuck is it with reddits obsession with shaving your head?

Trannydestroyer

Trannydestroyer

Banned
-
I have a real gripe with redditards regarding this can someone please explain to me what is it with these people and their obsession with telling people to 'just shave it bro' 'brave the shave' :soy: I swear to GOD even in a harmless thread about a guy asking about a hair transplant procedure in a casual subreddit the whole thread is littered with garbage from redditards telling him to 'brave the shave' :soy::soy: than actual fucking advice from people who received a hair transplant, ffs I even saw a 19 year old actor complaining about his hair loss on r/acting and how it will affect his chances especially roles that are closer to his age and most of the comments are guys telling him to 'just shave it bro' :soy: are you actually fucking serious bro? do these people have shit/mud/clay for brains or something? especially when it is universally known that most actors have gone under the knife for hair loss and that it can significantly affect your roles in future especially since THE GUY WANTS ROLES CLOSER TO HIS AGE.

One more reason why other peoples 'advice' especially if they are not from friends and family is full of shit can some high IQcel do a psychoanalysis on what it is with reddits obsession with shaving your head? is it crab in bucket mentality trying to stop other guys from saving their hair trying to make them bald as well?

and for all it is worth I see shaving your head as the 21st century combover unlike what r/bald and redditards try to portray it as they are intentionally trying to hide their hair loss/ horseshoe pattern by shaving it off and act like it is 'masculine'

They think either women prefer bald men (they don't) or they will look better bald (kek)

Balding is unavoidable for intelligent white men. But never shave it. I keep my hair long now even though im balding and it makes me superior to baldycucks

never listen to redditors and normies in general. If balding bothers you save money for hair transplant and do it

Balding is unavoidable for intelligent white men. But never shave it. I keep my hair long now even though im balding and it makes me superior to baldycucks
how does it look? I am considering if it gets that far cutting it short or a buzzcut fuck shaving it off it looks unnatural I can't even be bothered to shave my beard everyday imagine these people are shaving everyday to hide their hair loss out of insecurity and act like it is masculine :feelskek:

Last edited:
hilarious

I'll give you only one SNP for use right now:

Anything further will be ignored. Events aren't something that occur without proper preparation.

how does it look? I am considering if it gets that far cutting it short or a buzzcut fuck shaving it off it looks unnatural I can't even be bothered to shave my beard everyday imagine these people are shaving everyday to hide their hair loss out of insecurity and act like it is masculine :feelskek:
Its long enough to cover up the receded part so its fine. Eventually i will look like trevor from gta though

Balding is unavoidable for intelligent white men.
Balding is unavoidable for low T subhumans. Chads have high T, high DHT, and luscious hair for life.

The midwit IQ works like this
  • Sees bald head
  • Disapproves
  • Thinks it can be improved
  • “Anything is possible” soy liberal mindset
  • The only change a bald person can make to their hair is shaving it
  • “Shave it off”
You’re welcome. You now fully understand the depths of retardation.

Balding is unavoidable for low T subhumans. Chads have high T, high DHT, and luscious hair for life.
cope it is genetic sensitivity to androgens nothing to do with T levels

Coper. Every race with low intelligence has good hair and the opposite is true. Has more to do with cranial size and required blood flow to the brain which diverts blood flow from the scalp than it does with chemicals

No wonder he was so pessimistic. No hair = no hope = no life
he looks like he did have hair in his younger paintings it is not unusual for 60 - 70 year old men to have this kind of hair it is MALE pattern baldness they weren't pussies then and would rock this hair at old age whereas modern western soyciety has an aversion to it

The midwit IQ works like this
  • Sees bald head
  • Disapproves
  • Thinks it can be improved
  • “Anything is possible” soy liberal mindset
  • The only change a bald person can make to their hair is shaving it
  • “Shave it off”
You’re welcome. You now fully understand the depths of retardation.

:yes:

You realise low T men keep their hair longer. Balding goes hand in hand with high Testosterone, obviously other things play a role as well.
But in regards to Testosterone, high T makes you bald early. Eunuchs for example didn't go bald.

You realise low T men keep their hair longer. Balding goes hand in hand with high Testosterone, obviously other things play a role as well.
But in regards to Testosterone, high T makes you bald early. Eunuchs for example didn't go bald.
That's the science, but look around you. I see high-T chads with perfect mane's all the time and then I see chicken-arm manlets with low-T who go bald in their 20s. Could just be that chads are more likely to use rogaine, et al.

That's the science, but look around you. I see high-T chads with perfect mane's all the time and then I see chicken-arm manlets with low-T who go bald in their 20s. Could just be that chads are more likely to use rogaine, et al.
My observation mirrors what i described already. There is more to balding than Testosterone but being high Testosterone makes you go bald much earlier and much quicker. To try to associate low T with balding simply isn't factual. It's the exact other way around.

Again, eunuchs who have basically no Testosterone or very little keep their hair their whole life basically. Men that take T usually start losing their hair much quicker as a direct response to it.

Its part coping, part being practical,

if you lost in the sides, but retain that retarded hair in the middle, like a mullet even i will shave it.

It really depends how you are losing hair, if the hairline is receeding equally, it looks way better than just on the sides, or the back bald spot.

The norwood scale is the best one yet but even then balding affects everyone differently.

What norwood are you ?

Balding makes you look at least 10 years older than you are. "Just shave it" Retards are dumb.