Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What stops you guys from roping?

Scared to rope and I love my mom

Cope, hope, and fear of being disabled if i mess up.

The rope is calling particularly loudly today I can't deny. But there are possibly reasons to live. I can't think of any right now but they could feasibly exist.

Roping is cucked. Just cause I can’t get laid does not mean my life is shit in other aspects.

I'm going to be getting surgery and if that fails ill maybe rope or cope but what stops you guys from roping??
People always find reasons to keep living but still respect to those who actually go through with it. The ones who actually do it must have lived through hell

I just don't have the courage to do it

I only want to rope because I hate being a wage slave. I can deal with being a incel but I can’t stand being ordered around. I’m hoping Russia nukes is so I don’t have to rope myself

I only want to rope because I hate being a wage slave. I can deal with being a incel but I can’t stand being ordered around. I’m hoping Russia nukes is so I don’t have to rope myself
i wage for surgery so I have to

1. I love gym
  2. Roping is fulfilling unspoken wishes of normies and CC304s
  3. Something may go wrong and you end up as vegetable, instead of a(n) (Afrika) Korps

Yea I’m ready to go soon. Just gonna burn through some credit for fun and then I’ll just pass away in my sleep. I’m excited tbh. Nothingness is better than being an exile trapped in his room all day
good plan

will probably do the same

things keeping me:
1.knowing I'm trapped here by Demiurge and his 7 Archons @Pillow City Rev and will reincarnate again to experience the same
2.my instincts
3.lazyness and procrastination:feelscomfy:
4.family members
5.dreams
in that order

1. I love gym
  2. Roping is fulfilling unspoken wishes of normies and CC304s
  3. Something may go wrong and you end up as vegetable, instead of a(n) (Afrika) Korps
I enjoy gym as well

I hate everyone else more than I hate myself

Commitment, im too much of a fucking pussy to do it.