Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What sport do you think raises your SMV the most?

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
You could probably just ask a girl this, right? But the answer probably varies. But I still think this is useful information if you consider the perspectives of the girl you're asking.

Basically, it's a formula. Hot sports guy = a "hotness" constant x variable perspectives. If we factor out the variable, we're just left with baseline hotness.

This girl here did a Dance Moms TikTok trend of her top six sports for guys ranked by how hot they make him.

3305991_Img_2023_02_27_12_13_392.jpeg

I am not attracted to minors, I do not want to have sex with this girl. And because I am a model incel I won't be sharing her account. The only reason I even know about this is because she subscribed to ME. SHE initiated. If a minor ties me up and sodomizes my dick, am I still at fault just for being an adult?

But perspective from actual women is so rare for me I couldn't help but be interested. From her point of view tennis boys are lame but gymnastics boys are hot. But you have to consider where she's coming from. She herself is a gymnast. Also she was born in this generation. It's for these reasons that the list looks like this. So try and "factor out" the gymnast bias and imagine what the list might look like. You'd then have a list of sports most attractive to girls of this generation.

I can't imagine being a kid nowadays. Pretty sure she subscribed to me for the same reason lots of kids subscribe to channels: Because supporting someone's social media is the equivalent of "charity" in this day and age. From her perspective, what people with YouTube channels want most is to have lots of subscribers. It's become a maxim of good morals: Be nice to people by subscribing to their channels. That's where we're at today. And that's a hell of a world for a kid to grow up in. You're not just competing against your classmates, you're competing with the whole Internet.

But if I was a kid growing up in the TikTok generation? I would absolutely be picking up basketball or football if I could. Get as good at it as possible. Imagine what that could do for a young man socially.

If you're attractive you can do any sport and you'll look good to toilets, even if its ballet or something

Basketball and football, they're status boosters due to their popularity and are dominated by framemoggers and richfag Chads in the case of football. Gymnastics is seen as a soy sport by 99% of foids. :feelsjuice:

football/soccer is underrated

over

American Football or Soccer, depending on where you live.

Basketball a close second I would say.

You know what the problem is with this community?

We listen to random girls more than we listen to our own peers.

This is some 12-year-old girl in one miniscule video on a massive social media app about her opinion on what sport she finds most attractive.

And here you are analyzing it.

Why?

I think it would be far more attractive to a woman if you were to pick a sport in which you were good at and could keep working in until you were the best.

A woman doesn't care if you play baseball, football or fucking ringette, she wants a high-value male.

If you can show to her that you are a high-value male in a sport you are good at, it doesn't matter the sport.

Last edited:
Location is what matters most. In Europe soccer/football. In the US probably basketball/ American football.

You know what the problem is with this community?

We listen to random girls more than we listen to our own peers.

This is some 12-year-old girl in one miniscule video on a massive social media app about her opinion on what sport she finds most attractive.

And here you are analyzing it.

Why?

I think it would be far more attractive to a woman if you were to pick a sport in which you were good at and could keep working in until you were the best.

A woman doesn't care if you play baseball, football or fucking ringette, she wants a high-value male.

If you can show to her that you are a high-value male in a sport you are good at, it doesn't matter the sport.

Why would I ask straight men what women like?

Regardless, the list checks out. Factor out gymnastics and you have what people in this thread are saying: Football and basketball.

If you're attractive you can do any sport and you'll look good to toilets, even if its ballet or something
right? there's no sports for your face/height etc.
Sure, you can play sports if you enjoy them, but don't expect them to make you seem more attractive to girls

Why would I ask straight men what women like?
You wouldn't ask a middle-manager to describe the economy, you would ask an economist.

Similarly, there is no need to ask women what they like when men have theorized and field tested strategies (not saying these strategies work but they are infinitely better than the generic advice women will give you).
Regardless, the list checks out. Factor out gymnastics and you have what people in this thread are saying: Football and basketball.
I do think these sports can definitely help get you laid (especially in America) but if you're good at the sport you want to do, there is attractiveness there as well.

Don't shape your life around the needs and wants of women; shape it around the needs and wants of yourself.

You wouldn't ask a middle-manager to describe the economy, you would ask an economist.

Similarly, there is no need to ask women what they like when men have theorized and field tested strategies (not saying these strategies work but they are infinitely better than the generic advice women will give you).

I do think these sports can definitely help get you laid (especially in America) but if you're good at the sport you want to do, there is attractiveness there as well.

Don't shape your life around the needs and wants of women; shape it around the needs and wants of yourself.

That analogy doesn't play out, because in that analogy asking women is like asking the economy itself. Everyone else is just trying to understand/predict it..

I hate football, sport for normies.

I’d say, in USA, American football players get the most female interest.
At any school, the football players all have girlfriends. Usually, popular girlfriends.
Many years ago, I did track and cross country in school. Those sports don’t get you any interest from girls.
But they are co ed sports. You don’t compete against girls but there are girls on your team.
So, in cross country practice for example, you get to run with the girls.
Not that it does you any good. An incel who is a good runner…..is still an incel.

"Just play sports bro kicking and throwing balls will definitely make you more attractive"

basketball if you're tall
football or rigby if you're athletic and not very tall
boxing or martial arts if you're a thugmaxxed tyroon