Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What society is currently worse: Russia or the USA?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date

Which is worse?

• Russia.

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • The USA.

Votes: 16 76.2%

• Total voters
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
I’m sure most of us know how bad American society is but apparently Russia is almost as bad and in some cases is worse, like them having the highest abortion and divorce rates in the world though that could be do to the large population.

America is way worse in terms of social degeneracy, racial degeneracy, and every other type of degeneracy. Russia has a living standard problem, you won't have as high "quality" of life (houses, cars, vacations) but for some people this isn't really important anyway.

Most don't know much of anything about Russia; you Westerners run off stereotypes and tend to be clueless.

Last edited:
Russia is based

Russia just because there are far too many people there working hard as fuck for like $300-400 / month which is IMPOSSSIBLE to live on even in Russia. I really have no idea how they do it. No wonder crime is so rampant there. Also they say feminism isn't part of the culture there but thats bullshit because Communism promoted feminism dating back to the 1910s there. The "full equality" movement there is even older than it is here. The only Slavic countries without a lot of feminists are way on the outskirts of the FSU and the poorest areas, like Azerbaijan and Belarus.

America is way worse in terms of social degeneracy, racial degeneracy, and every other type of degeneracy. Russia has a living standard problem, you won't have as high "quality" of life (houses, cars, vacations) but for some people this isn't really important anyway.

Most don't know much of anything about Russia; you Westerners run off stereotypes and tend to be clueless.
Yeah when it comes to Russia most think it’s some backwater dictatorship and the other half think it’s some trad paradise where they can get a loyal wife. I don’t live in Russia so I don’t really have an opinion on it.
Russia is based
In what ways?
Russia just because there are far too many people there working hard as fuck for like $300-400 / month which is IMPOSSSIBLE to live on even in Russia. I really have no idea how they do it. No wonder crime is so rampant there. Also they say feminism isn't part of the culture there but thats bullshit because Communism promoted feminism dating back to the 1910s there. The "full equality" movement there is even older than it is here. The only Slavic countries without a lot of feminists are way on the outskirts of the FSU and the poorest areas, like Azerbaijan and Belarus.
I’m not trying to act like I know a lot about this but didn’t the soviets at least encourage families and stuff like that?

Last edited:
Russia because it tries to hide its degeneracy with the media tbh

Russia is more poore

United States by far, sure it's bad on its own, but consider this.

Degeneracy spread because of the United States.

The United States influences the rest of the world in so many ways as the "winner" of the Cold War, it's why you see American restaurants and media being consumed by foreign countries. It is this influence that poured degeneracy into every other corner of the known world and caused the world to be as shit as it is.

I'm not saying it's ENTIRELY responsible, but we owe a hell of a lot of it to the USA pewpew.