Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What social class (in the Marxist sense) are you?

See above.

• Petit-bourgeoisie (management)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Farmer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
L

Leaving Hope

Banned
-
See thread title. I'm going to bet there will be a disproportionate number of physical laborers and lumpem here.

bourgeoisie, klaus schwab and jack ma approache me for direction on global policymaking and of course to dole out my monthly payments

List omits

Capitalists — are not bourgeois I believe — the landowners and money lenders.

intellectuals

Farmers are outside proletariat too I believe

List omits

Capitalists — are not bourgeois I believe — the landowners and money lenders.

intellectuals

Farmers are outside proletariat too I believe

Bankers are just capitalists, as are landlords. Intellectuals aren't a social class. Farmers are however and I will add it.

See thread title. I'm going to bet there will be a disproportionate number of physical laborers and lumpem here.
get the fuck outta here with that commie bullshit
embrace the superior ideology: capitalism, faggot

Bankers are just capitalists, as are landlords. Intellectuals aren't a social class. Farmers are however and I will add it.
Fair enough. My understanding however is that capitalists are distinguished carefully as the owners of capital vs. the bourgeois who are its functionaries.

Fair enough. My understanding however is that capitalists are distinguished carefully as the owners of capital vs. the bourgeois who are its functionaries.

No. Bourgeois are all who subsist off capital. There are gradations within the class - landlords and bankers think and function differently - but they aren't the same.

Proletariat
Though i wish to become bourgeoisie

My family is a proletariat family, and I will probably also be one

Petit-bourgeoisie. My parents were proletariat when I was a child tho which made my life a hell.