Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What sizes wrists is considered subhuman?

M

mrhaircut33

Banned
-
Also my size of wrist depends on how tightly I squeeze the tape measurer around. By like an inch. What’s the correct way to measure

Generally, if you can touch your thumb to your middle finger when you wrap your hand around the thinnest part of your wrist, you're a wristcel

Generally, if you can touch your thumb to your middle finger when you wrap your hand around the thinnest part of your wrist, you're a wristcel

I can do that up to 6 inches past my wrist :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I can touch. Explains why I’ve broken each wrist four times while snowboarding

>snowboarding

We found ourselves a normie tbh. Literally everyone I know who does that is either a Chad or normie

It's over for bigwristcels
Jfl if you think you can achieve my genetically superior pencil wrists

>snowboarding

We found ourselves a normie tbh. Literally everyone I know who does that is either a Chad or normie
I used to compete and do flips and shit boyo

It is over if you can't wrap your thumb and pinky around your wrist

I can do this with my smallest finger and thumb. It's over...:feelsbadman:

this happened to me when biking. Why do you keep trying to catch yourself with your hands after falling?

The only reason why wrist size is of any consideration to anyone is because it has a correlation with clavicle and dick size

wrists are just a bonus

I avoid wearing a watch because i'm a 6.5inch wristcel.

If you're a man and more than 20% of foids wristmog you, you have subhuman-tier wrists. I know I do. Some days it seems like half of all foids wristmog me.

>snowboarding

yea, incels sit in their rooms 24/7; only fakecels and normies bother to even get up. good vet boyo.

People actually use that to measure their bmi if you can do that then it means you're healthy weight or anorexic if you go past your fingernails.

:waitwhat:
:kys:

People actually use that to measure their bmi if you can do that then it means you're healthy weight or anorexic if you go past your fingernails.
cope. That area of your wrist is all bone/cartiledge and is indictitive of your overall frame

The army studies measured everyone’s right wrist, palm open and facing up.. measured just above the wrist bone.. 50th percentile was 6.9” IIRC. Anything above that is good. Obviously bigger the better though

Or you just have long fingers. My wrist is 17 cm, but my fingers are much longer than average.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back