Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What size bed do you have?

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
So you got like small single all the way up to California King then of course you have just mattress on the floor, futon, couch, put up bed, bed of nails, dumpster in the alley, heavy duty coat hanger in the closet, coffin, box under the bridge & van down by the river.

I've got a single but since getting this daki I think I need to switch to a small double.

Don’t remember but its too small for me

Idk but it’s a decent size for one person. It’s pretty gross looking though ngl, probably like almost two decades old and I can feel the springs sometimes when I lay on it.

Don’t remember but its too small for me
Ain't a crib is it, do you have to climb over the side? Jailbreak nigga.
Idk but it’s a decent size for one person. It’s pretty gross looking though ngl, probably like almost two decades old and I can feel the springs sometimes when I lay on it.
Man time to get a new one, the looks don't matter but save your spine.

13 feet bed because im 11ft9

Too short for me.

Large single bed, no double bed.

I've been sleeping on a carpet for two years. It's 220cmx160cm.

I got a full but I should have gotten a queen

I have a single and can fit my daki just fine. I am a real manlet anyway.

Normal 1-person bed. I dont know the size.

So you got like small single all the way up to California King then of course you have just mattress on the floor, futon, couch, put up bed, bed of nails, dumpster in the alley, heavy duty coat hanger in the closet, coffin, box under the bridge & van down by the river.

I've got a single but since getting this daki I think I need to switch to a small double.
single but I might get a tatami

That looks interesting, correct someone's posture with that.
pretty much but I do like the comfort of my bed so possible have something cushion like but mouldable to the flat surface of the tatami.

I sleep on the floor

my bed would be considered small to many but huge to me because i am so skiny and subhuman

Double bed so I can sleep diagonally. It's life fuel in a sense.

Why sleep diagonally, is there some secret unlock in doing so?

Pythagoras theorem, diagonal lengths on a quadrilateral are longer. There is more length to stretch your legs.

Normal size. I sleep with my feet beyond the limits of my bed, but not because I'm that tall, I just slide a bit downwards for that.

Normal size. I sleep with my feet beyond the limits of my bed, but not because I'm that tall, I just slide a bit downwards for that.
Nigga you be sliding.

Small single bed, my feet hang off the edge.

Pythagoras theorem, diagonal lengths on a quadrilateral are longer. There is more length to stretch your legs.
Fakecel, real manlets can sleep on a single comfortably.

I don't know but it is for one person. When i was fat it used to squeak so much and i thought it was just a matter of time until i break it but now when i am skinny it doesn't squeak and i don't sink in anymore.

Queen. Twin XL when I'm in the dorms.