Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over What should you do if by age 43 you have never had any relationships with women? Llllll

What should you do if by age 43 you have never had any relationships with women? The thought that my first girlfriend could be a menapausal 42-50 year old, or an old obese single mother makes me feel extremely uncomfortable.

Should I fully focus on Pattaya maxing?

I could sell my house in 3 years when I'm 45/46 for £140'000, and I could get an apartment in Pattaya for £45'000 and live comfortably earning peanuts for a while. I could possibly get a slim thai girl around 30-32 at 46 if I looksmax a bit. Still seems a pipedream though tbh.

I'd just copemaxx all the way, like I do now. Even if I looksmaxxed with surgery, at 26 I can't even deal with normalfags enough to minmax my Tinder profile with bullshit candid photos of phony hobbies and I value my time too much to waste it on volunteering.
There is no way in this observable universe that I'll turn into anything but even more of a replicant hermit by 43.

At 43 its fucking over
You may as well risk it all, because you have nothing that awaits you

I wouldn't get to that stage in the first place.

What should you do if by age 43 you have never had any relationships with women? The thought that my first girlfriend could be a menapausal 42-50 year old, or an old obese single mother makes me feel extremely uncomfortable.

Should I fully focus on Pattaya maxing?

I could sell my house in 3 years when I'm 45/46 for £140'000, and I could get an apartment in Pattaya for £45'000 and live comfortably earning peanuts for a while. I could possibly get a slim thai girl around 30-32 at 46 if I looksmax a bit. Still seems a pipedream though tbh.

If ur a truecel that didnt rope after hitting 30 ur a brainlet.

Why on earth would u live on if ur 30 (let alone 43), dont have a wife/children/family and 0 SMV? Ur just existing as a worker drone for the nosetribe to squeeze out.