Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what should the age of consent be

newcel997

newcel997

Veteran
★★★
i met a jb girl at seventeen who said that she wadnt ready for sex yet. if she hadnt told me i wouldnt have known wether she was18 or 17. i dont think she was being honest to her friend, i think shes had sex
but it got me thinking when should girls be allowed to have sex? when should it be jb? and when should it just be a hot miod

when should girls be allowed to have sex?

Age of consent is not age when girls are allowed to have sex. It's age where you as an adult can have sex with them without going to jail.

14 like in my country.

Even my half sisters say this.

They said most young women can consent today because theyre "mature" earlier

Age of consent is not age when girls are allowed to have sex. It's age where you as an adult can have sex with them without going to jail.
same difference

They said most young women can consent today because theyre "mature" earlier

Surely, I can make even a 1-year-old to say "yes". If she understands what she says "yes" to or not, that's up for debate, be it at 1, 2, 12, 16 yo. It just depends on their education. A woke 9 yo can know enough about sex to understand its implications and thus able to formulate consent, while another 18yo can be so slow that she can't actually give consent, even though the age is legal for her to do so, and such foids find themselves usually fairly quickly in the jaws of sharks who pray on such greenhorns.

I'm all for sex ed courses -> test -> certificate of consent at whatever age you wish to take them, but entrapping someone who has passed the test of consent should also be punishable. One should not be allowed to wear sexually provocative clothes, flirt or be an accessory to flirting before passing the test of consent. What's currently happening is stupid and brutal, you get 13yo with short skirts, that's not a child, man, that's the juxtaposition of a fully formed sexual organ and a date with Chris Hansen waiting to happen.

same difference

No, not if you read the sentence out loud. They're allowed to have sex with boys that are themselves below the age of consent.

Last edited:
If she's old enough to pee she's old enough for me.

No, not if you read the sentence out loud. They're allowed to have sex with boys that are themselves below the age of consent.
im going off what it means in my country where the age of consent is the age you may legally have sex at. a 11 yo may noot fuck an 11yo.

I think 18 is fair.

If I had a daughter, you might get a different answer.

who cares tbh, it could be 4 and we'd still be incel.

14 cause theyre almost fully developed i mean have you seen that cash me outside girl, theyll be nice and fresh

I honestly think that people should get married at about the SAME age of around 14 years old. That way they can grow TOGETHER and experience EVERYTHING TOGETHER, rather than enter into some bullshit meaningless garbage """relationship""" at age 25 when they've already experienced everything - emotional, sexual, and otherwise - with scores of other people.

In terms of "adults" marrying minors, I'd say 14 is a good age, but again, I think ideally you'd have TWO people who are each 14 marrying one another.

I honestly think that people should get married at about the SAME age of around 14 years old. That way they can grow TOGETHER and experience EVERYTHING TOGETHER, rather than enter into some bullshit meaningless garbage """relationship""" at age 25 when they've already experienced everything - emotional, sexual, and otherwise - with scores of other people.

In terms of "adults" marrying minors, I'd say 14 is a good age, but again, I think ideally you'd have TWO people who are each 14 marrying one another.
the age of consent is only about sex

25 is around when your brain is fully developed

Why do we need an age of consent?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back