Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What should incels and sub6 blackpilled men do?

What should incels and sub6 blackpilled men do?

• Total voters
Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
A lot of normies are getting blackpilled and would rather go without sex than being cucked or buying a prostitute, they have some dignity but they might not know how over it is. They still think there's hope that if they work hard enough they can get a becky or their looksmatch eventually, but they need to be blackpilled and realize that will never happen if things don't change. I think the 30+ low-tier normies and below, who didn't choose the cuck route, should be the easiest to blackpill since they're nearing their midlife crisis.

A lot of normies are getting blackpilled and would rather go without sex than being cucked or buying a prostitute, they have some dignity but they might not know how over it is. They still think there's hope that if they work hard enough they can get a becky or their looksmatch eventually, but they need to be blackpilled and realize that will never happen if things don't change. I think the 30+ low-tier normies and below, who didn't choose the cuck route, should be the easiest to blackpill since they're nearing their midlife crisis.

Agreed.

They should be fucking up society. I don't understand why there's so many of us, yet not enough to make a difference.

They should be fucking up society. I don't understand why there's so many of us, yet not enough to make a difference.
The (((media))) and politicians are good at keeping normies uninformed.

Most people here apparently cant be bothered to not be NEET's or take showers, how exactly are they supposed to fuck up society?
JFL

Most people here apparently cant be bothered to not be NEET's or take showers, how exactly are they supposed to fuck up society?
JFL
Those are only 10% of the users at most.

Thinking you can turn inceldom into a movement and significant change society by blackpilling normies is so much of a cope it's actually a bluepill. Only under 21cels larp about this.

Thinking you can turn inceldom into a movement and significant change society by blackpilling normies is so much of a cope it's actually a bluepill. Only under 21cels larp about this.
Normies are learning incel terms all the time. I'm over 30 and think it's very possible. If tinder made a sudden change then something else can make a sudden change in the opposite direction.

Normies are learning incel terms all the time. I'm over 30 and think it's very possible. If tinder made a sudden change then something else can make a sudden change in the opposite direction.
For Tinder to make a sudden change, or for society to change, the most fundamental basics of human biological nature need to be rewritten: the basics of reproduction. Our entire 2 billion year evolutionary history has evolved around this central pillar. Things are not going to change. I wish they could, but they won't.

For Tinder to make a sudden change, or for society to change, the most fundamental basics of human biological nature need to be rewritten: the basics of reproduction. Our entire 2 billion year evolutionary history has evolved around this central pillar. Things are not going to change. I wish they could, but they won't.
It wasn't anywhere near this bad in the 50's, and it's not as bad in SEasia, so obviously laws and male/female dynamics can change. There were much less incels in the past because men and the laws weren't as cucked as today.

Thinking you can turn inceldom into a movement and significant change society by blackpilling normies is so much of a cope it's actually a bluepill.
It wasn't anywhere near this bad in the 50's, and it's not as bad in SEasia, so obviously laws and male/female dynamics can change. There were much less incels in the past because men and the laws weren't as cucked as today.
but how do we know for sure? i don’t even know anyone who was in their prime in the 50s

These change in laws are one way only. For things to go back, hundreds of millions of people need to simultaneously voluntarily give up short term casual sex and uninstall Tinder and Instagram for literally no reason or benefit at all. It won't happen.

but how do we know for sure? i don’t even know anyone who was in their prime in the 50s
Most of our parents are incel looking or sub6. but they all got laid without any issues.
These change in laws are one way only. For things to go back, hundreds of millions of people need to simultaneously voluntarily give up short term casual sex and uninstall Tinder and Instagram for literally no reason or benefit at all. It won't happen.
That's not the only way. If foids knew they'd be shamed for being chad dick chasing whores and won't find a husband, and can't run to the government whenever they have bastard kids, then they will learn to stop being chad dick chasing whores and start settling for men around their looksmatch.