Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What should I have my Chad brother do?

Bakedcrystal

Bakedcrystal

Recruit
★★★
I just got high af and had an epiphany. If any of y’all have read my oldest post before, you’d know that I have a Chad brother who ALSO happens to be semi blackpilled (more info on that in my first post if you’re curious at all).

I’ve been reading about of lot of you guys conducting experiments and what not and I got a great idea that my brother is down to try.

Here’s the experiment: we each approach the same amount of women, and use the same general approach wearing the same clothing (just to cut down variables). After that we see how many girls numbers each of us got.

Now just for context, I’m a 3/10 short dude and he’s a tall Chad, obviously he will get more girls than me, so what do we learn from this?

Well, it depends on the results. Let’s say we each approach 100 women and I get 0 while he gets 50, that is strong evidence towards the idea that sub5 males are fucked if they don’t get a girl.

The bright side is even if I get a single girls number I’ll be deeply satisfied, and if I don’t I won’t be surprised, nothing really to lose.

This is a rough idea I had while I’m high so feel free to critique it and add on to it if you like.

do it and tell us the results

and if he really is a chad and hes your brother that means you still got some chad in you

do it and tell us the results

and if he really is a chad and hes your brother that means you still got some chad in you
If you saw me you’d disagree. We’re technically half brothers though.

well if you both have the exact same parents then you definitely have chad genetics its just your mom probably did crack while you was in the womb or something but you definitely could have been a chad if your mom didnt do crack while she had you :feelskek:

Im saying that because I was a crack baby all my sisters and brothers are chads and stacies or becky but Im a incel because my mom was high on some fentanyl when she had me

post the photo of your outfit here (you can blury your head idc I just want to see how a chad dresses)

Im saying that because I was a crack baby all my sisters and brothers are chads and stacies or becky but Im a incel because my mom was high on some fentanyl when she had me
Damn bro we’re in the same boat kinda lol

post the photo of your outfit here (you can blury your head idc I just want to see how a chad dresses)
He really doesn’t dress crazy, he normally just wears sweatpants or jeans and a t shirt or a hoodie. jfl he doesnt even have to try.

You have a lot to lose actually, your self-esteem. Those rejections will hurt like hell

You have a lot to lose actually, your self-esteem. Those rejections will hurt like hell
yeah. we laugh about it here all the time,but actually getting rejected still sucks.honestly,your brother wins at the end of the night,and you will just get even depressed about your chances.even if you film it and do all of this stuff, no one will really care.normies will just watch it call it interesting or fake or some random stuff and then move on.bluepillers will continue bluepilled.

yeah. we laugh about it here all the time,but actually getting rejected still sucks.honestly,your brother wins at the end of the night,and you will just get even depressed about your chances.even if you film it and do all of this stuff, no one will really care.normies will just watch it call it interesting or fake or some random stuff and then move on.bluepillers will continue bluepilled.
Yeah, there's plenty of experiments and evidence to show what you're trying to do without feeling like shit at the end of the day. Your brother will have his confidence boost, meanwhile you'll feel more depressed than you actually were

Yeah, there's plenty of experiments and evidence to show what you're trying to do without feeling like shit at the end of the day. Your brother will have his confidence boost, meanwhile you'll feel more depressed than you actually were
You’re right, I’m calling off the whole operation