Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR What should I get

all this time

all this time

no lifts no life
★★★★★
Parked outside a boulevard rn, but it’s early as fuck and no one’s up rn but I need me some goyslop , what should I get? Best breakfast goyslop places?

Parked outside a boulevard rn, but it’s early as fuck and no one’s up rn but I need me some goyslop , what should I get? Best breakfast goyslop places?
BEER, Buenos, some snacks for the call of duty session, Some marlbros, Use a tobacco pipe so you can just take a small hit for the nicotine and actually not having to inhale the whole cig, Much more health friendly, Get some chips, Pringles, Choccy, Pizzas, Pepperoni beef whatever, Chop suey.

Im rotting on blackops cold war zombies for 4 hours today, I hooked my PC to my TV so now im able to use it desktop and PC, The amazing thing about long HDMI cables my brutha

Shoot the place up

BEER, Buenos, some snacks for the call of duty session, Some marlbros, Use a tobacco pipe so you can just take a small hit for the nicotine and actually not having to inhale the whole cig, Much more health friendly, Get some chips, Pringles, Choccy, Pizzas, Pepperoni beef whatever, Chop suey.
I don’t fuck with alcohol like that anymore, maybe a couple Coors light twice a month but that’s about it for me; I like the natural route nowadays. No chips at this time idk why Walmart isn’t open 24/7 Covid is done now, and gas stations are ghetto as fuck here so I’m not pulling up, I need me McDonald’s goyslop

I don’t fuck with alcohol like that anymore, maybe a couple Coors light twice a month but that’s about it for me; I like the natural route nowadays. No chips at this time idk why Walmart isn’t open 24/7 Covid is done now, and gas stations are ghetto as fuck here so I’m not pulling up, I need me McDonald’s goyslop
Then you can suit yourself, You should be able to get some shit for your LDAR

Coors light? Brotha, I drink full fledged 4.7 alc per bottle, We mog sweden in alc content they have only 3.5 what weak pussies sweden are, Cant even have 4.7, Fuck em!

Then you can suit yourself, You should be able to get some shit for your LDAR
Pulled up rn they say they open 5am but I see no body here, I hate drive thru so I want to go inside to order but I don’t see anybody
Coors light? Brotha, I drink full fledged 4.7 alc per bottle, We mog sweden in alc content they have only 3.5 what weak pussies sweden are, Cant even have 4.7, Fuck em!
Coors light, modelo, and corona are my drinks of choice if I want beer, but if I want to get fucked fast I drink some Chardonnay or anything in that 12-15% range, you get the higher alc % without having the shit burn, sadly I don’t have the gene most trucels do where alcohol taste better the longer you drink, if anything when I first started drinking it tasted the best, and the longer I drink the more I grow to hate the taste other than beer

Pulled up rn they say they open 5am but I see no body here, I hate drive thru so I want to go inside to order but I don’t see anybody

Coors light, modelo, and corona are my drinks of choice if I want beer, but if I want to get fucked fast I drink some Chardonnay or anything in that 12-15% range, you get the higher alc % without having the shit burn, sadly I don’t have the gene most trucels do where alcohol taste better the longer you drink, if anything when I first started drinking it tasted the best, and the longer I drink the more I grow to hate the taste other than beer
I drink the worst of the worst sometimes in taste but it gets me drunk!

Fuck the taste, Getting drunk cheaply is the most important!

I drink the worst of the worst sometimes in taste but it gets me drunk!
I’m the kinda guy that would rather pop a pill or take some lsd for a good time nowadays, I don’t like the comedown from alcohol

Fuck the taste, Getting drunk cheaply is the most important!
True…. But it’s not worth it , cals and mid taste for a good buzz but shit afterglow

I’m the kinda guy that would rather pop a pill or take some lsd for a good time nowadays, I don’t like the comedown from alcohol
I picked these shrooms in the wild, Took 40 and couldnt stop lauging for 40+ min, Cleaned my whole apartment while laughing like ronald mcdonald dancing to the song sunshine

True…. But it’s not worth it , cals and mid taste for a good buzz but shit afterglow
Brotha, Its september, You can now pick LSD shrooms outside

I picked these shrooms in the wild, Took 40 and couldnt stop lauging for 40+ min, Cleaned my whole apartment while laughing like ronald mcdonald dancing to the song sunshine
That’s death tier amount of shrooms lol, u must of been gone

Brotha, Its september, You can now pick LSD shrooms outside
No lsd found in nature, but shrooms yes, I’d just grow my own tho, u can get a kit that makes hundreds of grams for dirt money

That’s death tier amount of shrooms lol, u must of been gone
Well i sat 8 hours in my couch on pure panic attack and anxiety but i took it like a man and faced it!

No lsd found in nature, but shrooms yes, I’d just grow my own tho, u can get a kit that makes hundreds of grams for dirt money
IK, But the cops will stop the package so just pick it myself, Idk why the goverment is trying to babysit ppl over it, Its grown locally in fucking nature, Its stupid, Also you need a fuckload amout to feel anything, Oh arrest me over 1 shroom that barely does anything, Im fucking tired of goverments, I want guns and drugs, Maybe ill move to the fucking US where its legal if my bitch goverment is gonna be like this!

FUCK THE GOVERMENT FOR TRYING TO PREVENT PEOPLE FOR LIVING THEYRE LIFE, FUCK TAXES FUCK GUN LAWS, FUCK ANTI DRUG LAWS, FUCK EVERYTHING, THIS IS MY FUCKING LIFE, NO I DONT HAVE DRUGS NOR DO I HAVE GUNS, MOSTLY WHAT ILL FUCKING DO IS PICK SOME SHROOMS IF I CAN GET MY LAZY ASS TO WALK THOSE 5 FUCKING MILES BUT I HAVE NO CAR SO I PROLLY WONT, IMMA ROT HERE ON LEGAL DRUGS CALLED ALCOHOL YOU FUCKING FED PRICKS GO FUCK YOURSELF!

ALSO THE GOVERMENTS ALSO KIDNAPPED PEOPLE FOR MK ULTRA SO WHY THE FUCK SHOULD I LISTEN TO YOU, FUCK YOU GOVERMENTS!

The goverments also send people to die in war without theyre consent so another reason to hate the goverment!

The goverment is trying to keep you poor so another reason to hate the goverment

If i dissapear from this site it means the goverment killed me and needs to be sued

Well i sat 8 hours in my couch on pure panic attack and anxiety but i took it like a man and faced it!
Based mental survivor, I keep the same mentality that shit builds you up irl , if u can survive the terror of a bad trip irl shit doesn’t seem as bad

Based mental survivor, I keep the same mentality that shit builds you up irl , if u can survive the terror of a bad trip irl shit doesn’t seem as bad
I surived it man, First 40 min was heaven tho!

IK, But the cops will stop the package so just pick it myself, Idk why the goverment is trying to babysit ppl over it, Its grown locally in fucking nature, Its stupid, Also you need a fuckload amout to feel anything, Oh arrest me over 1 shroom that barely does anything, Im fucking tired of goverments, I want guns and drugs, Maybe ill move to the fucking US where its legal if my bitch goverment is gonna be like this!
Pretty easy to discreetly ship lsd tho, it’s a small ass paper, I mean I shipped a quarter of a sheet and it was giga small, even a sheet would not raise any eyebrows

Sometimes the goverment kills its own people rather than jail them, Namely the US, You cannot trust the goverment, If they were to protect and serve they would taze you so you fall to the ground unharmed and alive instead of dead namely the glock 17 gun, DO not trust the goverment, In a us document it also say that they are not obligated to protect you yet it says protect and serve, FUCK YOU!

FUCK THE GOVERMENT FOR TRYING TO PREVENT PEOPLE FOR LIVING THEYRE LIFE, FUCK TAXES FUCK GUN LAWS, FUCK ANTI DRUG LAWS, FUCK EVERYTHING, THIS IS MY FUCKING LIFE, NO I DONT HAVE DRUGS NOR DO I HAVE GUNS, MOSTLY WHAT ILL FUCKING DO IS PICK SOME SHROOMS IF I CAN GET MY LAZY ASS TO WALK THOSE 5 FUCKING MILES BUT I HAVE NO CAR SO I PROLLY WONT, IMMA ROT HERE ON LEGAL DRUGS CALLED ALCOHOL YOU FUCKING FED PRICKS GO FUCK YOURSELF!
Tbh

Pretty easy to discreetly ship lsd tho, it’s a small ass paper, I mean I shipped a quarter of a sheet and it was giga small, even a sheet would not raise any eyebrows
Nice, But i can get it myself, Dont wanna risk having murderors/goverment after me

Nice, But i can get it myself, Dont wanna risk having murderors/goverment after me
U cook and whip the shit up in ur house ? Mogs me

U cook and whip the shit up in ur house ? Mogs me
Nope, I pick it outside, I live in oslo and they grow at church grounds, If anyone asks im removing toxic shrooms from your yard, But secretly im harvesting it for my own use

I surived it man, First 40 min was heaven tho!
I keep the benzos in the bag just in case, I was caught lacking one time and had nothing to calm my dchizo ass and it was legit the most terrifying thing, heart was heart attack tier and I was panicking badly , whole room was going white and concaving on me because I had forgot some ppl were coming over to visit me, and since I felt so vulnerable I couldn’t control my shit and locked myself in the bathroom trying to comedown but it lasts 24-36 hrs for me, I don’t have normal neuro brain so it’s not 8-12 like most ppl

Nope, I pick it outside, I live in oslo and they grow at church grounds, If anyone asks im removing toxic shrooms from your yard, But secretly im harvesting it for my own use
Ah , shrooms then, I thought it was lsd u were cooking boyo , how r shrooms

I keep the benzos in the bag just in case, I was caught lacking one time and had nothing to calm my dchizo ass and it was legit the most terrifying thing, heart was heart attack tier and I was panicking badly , whole room was going white and concaving on me because I had forgot some ppl were coming over to visit me, and since I felt so vulnerable I couldn’t control my shit and locked myself in the bathroom trying to comedown but it lasts 24-36 hrs for me, I don’t have normal neuro brain so it’s not 8-12 like most ppl
Well, What i do whenever my adhd or whatever the fuck goes too much, I throw up then goto sleep

Theyre great but you need 40 to feel something
That’s wet shrooms I assume, becuz 40 gs of dried cubes would have u beyond fucked

Well, What i do whenever my adhd or whatever the fuck goes too much, I throw up then goto sleep
I can’t sleep on the psychs boyo, them boys keep me up for 2 days straight

I can’t sleep on the psychs boyo, them boys keep me up for 2 days straight
I take it like a man and force myself to sleep, Im a man, I only got myself

I take it like a man and force myself to sleep, Im a man, I only got myself
I’m not a man on them high doses, im a bitch and they knock my ego out brutally, there is no sleeping only thinking

Let me tell you why that's a weird question to ask. We don't know your geographical location. And what is open at your particular
time zone in your part of where ever in the world.

Let me tell you why that's a weird question to ask. We don't know your geographical location. And what is open at your particular
time zone in your part of where ever in the world.
Fast food is global tho lol and 24/7, what’s ur fav fast food joint for breakfast ?

I’m not a man on them high doses, im a bitch and they knock my ego out brutally, there is no sleeping only thinking
I am used to racing thoughts and overthinking and extreme fear

I am used to racing thoughts and overthinking and extreme fear
Same, sober life is joker tier now after truly overthinking and feeling the lowest to the highest of every emotion

Same, sober life is joker tier now after truly overthinking and feeling the lowest to the highest of every emotion
If i was in america i could get some benzos too but i live in fucking scandicuck country that has caused me nothing but pain, Forced theyre adhd medications on me and theyre stupid meth pills like im some kinda drug addict, No thanks, I stopped relative early by forcing my parents to stop giving me these pills, I grow to 5.11 but i could have been fucking 6.2 if they didnt feed me this BS

The scandinavian goverment feed adhd people meth

Its called methylphenidate

FUCK YOU GOVERMENT FOR MAKING ME 511 AND NOT 6,2!

If i was in america i could get some benzos too but i live in fucking scandicuck country that has caused me nothing but pain, Forced theyre adhd medications on me and theyre stupid meth pills like im some kinda drug addict, No thanks, I stopped relative early by forcing my parents to stop giving me these pills, I grow to 5.11 but i could have been fucking 6.2 if they didnt feed me this BS

The scandinavian goverment feed adhd people meth

Its called methylphenidate

FUCK YOU GOVERMENT FOR MAKING ME 511 AND NOT 6,2!
Death tier bro, those adderall and ritalin scripts are written like they’re candy, tbh I wish I could get a script for them but I’m not adhd , how come u don’t like them ?

Death tier bro, those adderall and ritalin scripts are written like they’re candy, tbh I wish I could get a script for them but I’m not adhd , how come u don’t like them ?
I just wrote that! I COULD HAVE BEEN 6.2 BUT IM 511 BECUASE THEY SHRINK PPL