Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What should I do to prove I'm not a troll?

FeminismsCancer

FeminismsCancer

काली गोली
★★★★★
I'm thinking that next summer when I can get with mares again I will write Feminism's Cancer and/or incel on my hand and take a pic of my hand resting on a mare butt or something. Would that do it? It's risky because I do this during the night and the flashlight could give me away.
If anyone got a better solution just tell me but I'm fed up having to justify that I'm not a troll.
Also, very disappointed about the level of judgement of the average incel, totally on par with that of normies in fact.

Do these horses just let it happen? (I don't judge you I swear)

It's fucking annoying.
Yes very, and it seems the mods are now cracking down on me too.
Ironically, I have not dared to come out as an incel on the zoo forum as they were very hostile to it too. There's a lot of blue pill and human female worship/cuckoldry there as the most common fetish there is a woman getting fucked by a dog and they all want to watch that. Horse lovers are only about 10% of the userbase and most of them prefer male horses.

Do these horses just let it happen? (I don't judge you I swear)
Mares have heat cycles and when they can't get a stallion they are very willing with human males.
If you tried to do anything to an unwilling mare she would kick you to oblivion. They weigh a whopping 1000 lbs after all.

Mares have heat cycles and when they can't get a stallion they are very willing with human males.
If you tried to do anything to an unwilling mare she would kick you to oblivion. They weigh a whopping 1000 lbs after all.
Did this happen to you in the past? (Kicking you)

Did this happen to you in the past? (Kicking you)
Nope, I'd be dead. I'm very very cautious, I don't just go to their butt and fuck them (that would be pure bestiality, not zoophilia)
I pet them, scratch their neck etc and slowly move in to more interesting areas. foreplay as with a human, basically.

High-risk high-reward. Respect.

High-risk high-reward. Respect.
tbh the risk is a calculated one. Those aren't wild mustangs but mares who are used to train children to ride and stuff. They are used to humans and chosen for their placid characters.

I feel bad for u.knowing that all the stacy mares laugh at your tiny human penis must hurt.

Take a photo of mare pussy with a timestamp and your username.

Take a photo of mare pussy with a timestamp and your username.
I'm not allowed to post mare pussy here apparently. But I might pm it then.

Horse lovers are only about 10% of the userbase and most of them prefer male horses.
I got catfished by a horse lover. I played along with the fetish for a while. Ended up on sites like Hardblush, which is a leap and a bound from horse lovers. Not my proudest moments. But, I mean, I understand where they're coming from. But mostly the "omg a horse dick." people, cause that kind of relates to most of the futa scene.

I think the weirdest thing was playing online Equestria or w/e the fuck. It was some like, flashplayer based MMO where you would wander around and tame wild horses like pokemon and breed them on your ranch to try and have the best horse? IDR much about it. Dark times.

I will write Feminism's Cancer and/or incel on my hand and take a pic of my hand resting on a mare butt or something.

Wait, are you saying you fuck mares? I'm 100% curious and not judging. More like, wow you've made it. You have your place?

There are a few ways. Though you probably wouldn't do them.

Wait, are you saying you fuck mares? I'm 100% curious and not judging. More like, wow you've made it. You have your place?
Yup :)
tbh I never had PIV with one coz logistics of fence hopping but I had oral and I fingered them. (3 different mares in total)
There's a 4th one at another place who resembles my avatar and I have never done anything at all with her but I only met her last Autumn when heat cycles stopped. I hope I'll be able to do something coming summer. It's really up to them to display the right signs for me to try a move. That's how I don't get kicked and how I know the ones I had sex with consented.
I hope she'll accept me because I find her so beautiful. <3

@southeastcel what is?

@southeastcel what is?
He quoted something you had quoted before, that the level of judgement here equals that of normies.

Photos, videos or anything that involves evidence. Only problem is that it reveals you.
I wouldn't show my face obviously but I guess I need to make sure not to mistakenly reveal too much EXIF stuff or recognisable scenery.

He quoted something you had quoted before, that the level of judgement here equals that of normies.
Yeah, but I like to quote people out of context, so he might be doing the same.

I wouldn't show my face obviously but I guess I need to make sure not to mistakenly reveal too much EXIF stuff or recognisable scenery.
Only thing I can think of currently, but should convince almost everyone would be to take a picture of the horse vagina and a piece of paper next to it with something on it. I highly doubt a troll would do that and it should reveal nothing about you or the location.

Only thing I can think of currently, but should convince almost everyone would be to take a picture of the horse vagina and a piece of paper next to it with something on it. I highly doubt a troll would do that and it should reveal nothing about you or the location.
I had something like that in mind. the only problem is that I fence hop at night and the flashlight required to light the pic could give me away. If they stand at the right location behind the wooden shed I might give this a try.