Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting what should i do about my parents who are gaslighting me?

B

bbwqs_v

Recruit
★★★★★
i am confident that my parents will never agree with blackpill philosophy, they have always told me that i must adapt, work hard, be disciplined, and improve each day, etc. what they fail to understand is the extent of how my autism prevents me from being able to function normally within society, along with my already unattractive looks not giving me any advantage with my social life at university. my mom keeps telling me that i need to change my behaviour, she thinks i have a high ego just because i don't like to talk and fails to understand what autism even is. i also hate my mom for her whore behaviour that i see in typical women, she just married my autistic dad coz he was ultra rich but then he lost it all. my mom always repeats the same sentence 3 times when talking and it makes me fucking want to kill myself. she says it's because she just likes to repeat herself. makes me lose my mind. it's even worse that my autism for sounds make it unbearable when she makes these 3 sounds from chewing, exhaling a certain way from her mouth, and cleaning her teeth with her tongue. i know the details are irrelevant but i am writing this out of rage, because i cant take it anymore.

yesterday i tried explaining autism to my autistic dad, you can read about it in my previous post if you're interested about how horrible it went. my dad even told me he knew that his own father (my grandfather) was autistic because my dad's mom told him about it, and my dad grew up knowing he was fundamentally different from everyone else. guess what he told me. quoting him: "i'm just like a wolf, i like to be alone, independent, and i don't like talking to people, i am a fighter, you have my genes, nothing is wrong with us." he fails to understand what autism is, he thinks that it means we are smarter than everyone else, and have some weird quirks like preferring to be alone and having a high ego. i can't even start to rationalize most of the shit that my dad says. i fucking cant cope anymore when i talk to my parents. i can never imagine myself having children because i know they will have to live with autism.

it seems like my parents both lack critical thinking skills and they never assume that they can be wrong, they never questions their beliefs or consider the possibility that they just might not right. instead, they tell me: "since you're so smart, why don't you go figure out what we mean and understand it for yourself, you have our genes. it's your fault that you don't understand what we say, no matter how much we explain you still wouldn't get it, just do what you're told and follow our commands. you must adapt for society, society won't change for you. we know what's good for you, we are older and you're not independent enough yet." they never have sound arguments or explanations that are understandable with a clear logical flow. i am tired of being gaslit by retarded parents. whenever i bring up any reasonable argument for anything, my dad defaults to: "do you know how many problems and stress i have to handle at work and for the family? why can't you do something so small? i have to suffer so much and i have no choice." i hate how my dad always says he has no choice in everything. i have grown up in a dysfunctional household with shit parents who were never able to raise children properly. i think about killing myself a lot. my account on here is practically my personal journal to cope. i've always questioned myself and considered the possibility that i was wrong, but now i'm pretty sure of how incompetent my parents are. everything they say is just absurd. there is no reasoning with them.

Blackpill isn't even philosophy same as most what Stirner wrote wasn't philosophy but truth most of the times. Your parents? Unrecoverable. They believe in their stupid beliefs and probably NEVER change. How do I know? I also have a family gaslighting me and mine is so unrecoverable they even put cops one me several times. Moneymaxxing is your choice if you want to escape their influence. Fuck them

Last edited:
Blackpill isn't even philosophy same as most what Stirner wrote wasn't philosophy but truth most of the times. Your parents? Unrecoverable. They believe in their stupid beliefs and probably NEVER change. How do I know? I also have a family gaslighting me and mine is so unrecoverable they even put cops one me several times. Moneymaxxing is your choice if you want to escape their influence. Fuck them
i would moneymaxx if i could but i just don't think i have the opportunities to do that. i can only see myself wageslaving. i feel absolutely retarded eventhough i was the top student in my class, all i did was practice past year exam papers and prepared myself to do well on standardised tests in order to get accepted into good universities. it was my ticket into having doors unlocked for me, but my dad fucked me over and we couldn't afford any of them even after i got the offers. i wish my dad told me about it earlier so i could've planned for my educational path better. i got fucked so hard by my parents. they never gave any advice on how to plan my education. they sold me a false dream. my dad's ego was too high he couldn't admit to me that we were poor. and because of that, i don't think i have any advantage to moneymaxx, university was my best chance. i don't like wishful thinking, i tried my hand at learning crypto fundamentals & technical analysis, but it would seem like i would have to be a prodigy at learning fast in order to make a living from trading. i don't think my iq is high enough. trading would just be gambling, and i don't even have a large amount of capital to start with. i have no idea what other jobs i could do. i don't even see myself graduating since i can't focus on passing my classes. i'm doing a useless business degree. the only money i've ever made was from scamming simps by catfishing as a girl, but the novelty wore off and i can't do it again. it's ragefuel to make a living from pretending to be a girl. if the income was sustainable & consistent, i would try, but it's not. some guys donated me a few thousand dollars. i used to also sit exams for rich chinese students and worked under an agent, the work was boring but it paid okay. there is no financial freedom and i doubt i can live alone. the average age of homebuyers in my country is 35 years old. i'm gonna be stuck here for 15 more years according to that statistic.

Don't talk with them about it, I have not talked to them about it because I don't want to be more of a disappointment than I already am

Don't talk with them about it, I have not talked to them about it because I don't want to be more of a disappointment than I already am
at this rate, i'm gonna end up roping, and i think the least i can do is try to have them understand me. but it seems like they don't want to even try and understand me. instead, i'm being gaslighted. i'm gonna go die and they're not gonna even know why lol xd

at this rate, i'm gonna end up roping, and i think the least i can do is try to have them understand me. but it seems like they don't want to even try and understand me. instead, i'm being gaslighted. i'm gonna go die and they're not gonna even know why lol xd
Average incel life

i am confident that my parents will never agree with blackpill philosophy, they have always told me that i must adapt, work hard, be disciplined, and improve each day, etc. what they fail to understand is the extent of how my autism prevents me from being able to function normally within society, along with my already unattractive looks not giving me any advantage with my social life at university. my mom keeps telling me that i need to change my behaviour, she thinks i have a high ego just because i don't like to talk and fails to understand what autism even is. i also hate my mom for her whore behaviour that i see in typical women, she just married my autistic dad coz he was ultra rich but then he lost it all. my mom always repeats the same sentence 3 times when talking and it makes me fucking want to kill myself. she says it's because she just likes to repeat herself. makes me lose my mind. it's even worse that my autism for sounds make it unbearable when she makes these 3 sounds from chewing, exhaling a certain way from her mouth, and cleaning her teeth with her tongue. i know the details are irrelevant but i am writing this out of rage, because i cant take it anymore.

yesterday i tried explaining autism to my autistic dad, you can read about it in my previous post if you're interested about how horrible it went. my dad even told me he knew that his own father (my grandfather) was autistic because my dad's mom told him about it, and my dad grew up knowing he was fundamentally different from everyone else. guess what he told me. quoting him: "i'm just like a wolf, i like to be alone, independent, and i don't like talking to people, i am a fighter, you have my genes, nothing is wrong with us." he fails to understand what autism is, he thinks that it means we are smarter than everyone else, and have some weird quirks like preferring to be alone and having a high ego. i can't even start to rationalize most of the shit that my dad says. i fucking cant cope anymore when i talk to my parents. i can never imagine myself having children because i know they will have to live with autism.

it seems like my parents both lack critical thinking skills and they never assume that they can be wrong, they never questions their beliefs or consider the possibility that they just might not right. instead, they tell me: "since you're so smart, why don't you go figure out what we mean and understand it for yourself, you have our genes. it's your fault that you don't understand what we say, no matter how much we explain you still wouldn't get it, just do what you're told and follow our commands. you must adapt for society, society won't change for you. we know what's good for you, we are older and you're not independent enough yet." they never have sound arguments or explanations that are understandable with a clear logical flow. i am tired of being gaslit by retarded parents. whenever i bring up any reasonable argument for anything, my dad defaults to: "do you know how many problems and stress i have to handle at work and for the family? why can't you do something so small? i have to suffer so much and i have no choice." i hate how my dad always says he has no choice in everything. i have grown up in a dysfunctional household with shit parents who were never able to raise children properly. i think about killing myself a lot. my account on here is practically my personal journal to cope. i've always questioned myself and considered the possibility that i was wrong, but now i'm pretty sure of how incompetent my parents are. everything they say is just absurd. there is no reasoning with them.
Literally wahts hapenning in my home ..mom always humilate my existence and question my blackpill ideology she tell i am so negative and that's why my life is a failed story..the only thing I know about my life is that I was real when everyone else was playing some hidden games ..I was the only one who was always speakin my heart out..don't know if it's autistic..
But in a daily way I am facing lot of ignorance and even hate from my own siblings and mother..father was little bit like me but like u said he was workaholicmaxed and geekmaxxed and able to generate a revenue which my mother was still depended on.
I don't know how I can explain all the shots that happned in my life ,the weird double standards and brutal experiance in my adolosvense when interacting with girls..you know they never understand but atleast I know what I went through that's why I can't be able to love a girl ever even if she will propose me or takee outside for a date..I am simply womenhater because women destroyed my life because of my autism in adolosvense..will never respect them ever ..

Literally wahts hapenning in my home ..mom always humilate my existence and question my blackpill ideology she tell i am so negative and that's why my life is a failed story..the only thing I know about my life is that I was real when everyone else was playing some hidden games ..I was the only one who was always speakin my heart out..don't know if it's autistic..
But in a daily way I am facing lot of ignorance and even hate from my own siblings and mother..father was little bit like me but like u said he was workaholicmaxed and geekmaxxed and able to generate a revenue which my mother was still depended on.
I don't know how I can explain all the shots that happned in my life ,the weird double standards and brutal experiance in my adolosvense when interacting with girls..you know they never understand but atleast I know what I went through that's why I can't be able to love a girl ever even if she will propose me or takee outside for a date..I am simply womenhater because women destroyed my life because of my autism in adolosvense..will never respect them ever ..
story of our lives is that we were born incels and not just society but even our family tells us we are the problem. there is no place in this world for incels, and i think that’s the the fundamental truth. there is no value an ugly or autistic male can inherently provide other than being some kind of slave, told what to do & how to behave.

((( Some people ))) deserve serious punishment.

The best Thing IS moving Out , easier Said Then Done tho , exspecially If your On the Tism.