Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory What should be the 'spirit animal' of Incels ?

jeetcel

jeetcel

jeets me!
★★★★
let's say if we're designing a flag or something symbol for Incels, then what animal represents the Incels best ?

for me, It's a Rat
iStock-1174476657.2112281435550.jpg

though rats form communities and fuck around, there is so much dynamism among them that a lot of rats are often left alone, they also have 'harem' like thing where a chad rat is carefully guarding his group of she-rats so there is a tough competition between dominating 'alpha' and challenging 'beta' rats

rats are known for their survivalism against both internal and external threats; doesn't necessarily make them winners but they try to live on at great odds

they are of course despised and actively harmed-hunted by both their own and other species

their survival as a species depends a lot on high birthrates, and their females are gigahypergamous while males are at tough competition for everything

and other reasons,

so what do you guys think ? can any other animal be our spirit animal, if yes which one?

I had these in my cabinets and all my spicejars for months, I ate them so many times not knowing it, the mealworm.

Spiders are gross and everyone hates them without really having a good reason why.

Also I think the female spiders eat the male spiders which would symbolise how women have all the power in society.

But ngl I only thought about this for 5 seconds so there's probably something better.

let's say if we're designing a flag or something symbol for Incels, then what animal represents the Incels best ?

for me, It's a Rat

though rats form communities and fuck around, there is so much dynamism among them that a lot of rats are often left alone, they also have 'harem' like thing where a chad rat is carefully guarding his group of she-rats so there is a tough competition between dominating 'alpha' and challenging 'beta' rats

rats are known for their survivalism against both internal and external threats; doesn't necessarily make them winners but they try to live on at great odds

they are of course despised and actively harmed-hunted by both their own and other species

their survival as a species depends a lot on high birthrates, and their females are gigahypergamous while males are at tough competition for everything

and other reasons,

so what do you guys think ? can any other animal be our spirit animal, if yes which one?
Saw the title and thought "rat", so good choice

Rats are already taken by the j00s. They are a pest, spread evil and hard to eliminate.

My vote is for the possum. Very capable animals while being well hated by mostly everyone, without good reason.

Vultures, snakes, spiders
Pretty much all animals hated for no reason are

Roach. Everyone wants to kill them on sight. They don't directly attack you.
Cockroach Eating GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

A lone wolf. But they are too aesthetic

for me, It's a Rat

and other reasons,

Malnourished Langoors

@adharmi

Frogs.
Moles.