Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What should a man do when someone slaps him?

D

Doesitmatter?

Go to sleep lads There's no good ending
I feel like a bitch ass pussy for not slapping back my college professor who slapped me for cheating in exam. The whole class went silent and I cried like a pussy. I always been a pussy, taking the bluepilled normie advice ( it's for your own good/ he has the right to discipline me).

It's always like this. Mfs smell weakness and start acting though. Even my own dad man handles me.

But I don't care anymore.

Should I stand up beat anyone's ass for messing with me? Even though it's my own father?

Last edited:
Damn where are you from? Idk if I'm wrong in thinking middle eastern countries use this method still

I feel like a bitch ass pussy for not slapping back my college professor who slapped me for cheating in exam. The whole class went silent and I cried like a pussy. I always been a pussy, taking the bluepilled normie advice ( it's for your own good/ he has the right to discipline me). But I don't care anymore.

Should I stand up beat anyone's ass for messing with me? Even though it's my own father?
give him tons of bad reviews with alt accounts and prank call him and then search up where he lives on fast people search.com (only works in usa) then throw eggs at his home or some shit (in gta)

give him tons of bad reviews with alt accounts and prank call him and then search up where he lives on fast people search.com (only works in usa) then throw eggs at his home or some shit (in gta)
Yeah, egg his house. One of my dad's neighbors turned his dog loose to attack my dad and watched when he was a kid and the dog bit him. In return, my dad egged the fuck out of the guy's house and made a disgusting mess.

Rock his ass.

If your class all saw him slap you, then I'm sure they could vouch for you

That's also a pussy move imo. Anything other than on the spot is cucked

Yeah, egg his house. One of my dad's neighbors turned his dog loose to attack my dad and watched when he was a kid and the dog bit him. In return, my dad egged the fuck out of the guy's house and made a disgusting mess.
He should walk around with bags of “grocery’s” (just get food from the pantry) and have a carton of eggs on his hand and “drop” them on accident and walk away like a special ed guy so if anyone sees them people will think it’s just a guy with a disablity

Carry weapon.

I had pepper spray on me 24/7 when I was wagie. Assault was common in ghetto while fast food working.

Idc if I look like a pussy as long as I'm safe.

He should walk around with bags of “grocery’s” (just get food from the pantry) and have a carton of eggs on his hand and “drop” them on accident and walk away like a special ed guy so if anyone sees them people will think it’s just a guy with a disablity
That's actually really high IQ. He could also walk with a gallon of milk in his hand with the cap loose and "lose his grip" on it, causing it to spill all over and make a big smelly mess.

He has to go ER

Carry weapon.

I had pepper spray on me 24/7 when I was wagie. Assault was common in ghetto while fast food working.

Idc if I look like a pussy as long as I'm safe.
I also carry pepper spray 24/7.

Should have snapped his arm like a twig, but you failed anatomy didn't you?

I'd punch him on the spot tbh

Should have snapped his arm like a twig, but you failed anatomy didn't you?
Idk if it's because I am a retarded pussy, I just freeze at the time of the event. Like my mind goes completely blank

That's actually really high IQ. He could also walk with a gallon of milk in his hand with the cap loose and "lose his grip" on it, causing it to spill all over and make a big smelly mess.
oh he should also throw fart bombs that would also be good

Idk if it's because I am a retarded pussy, I just freeze at the time of the event. Like my mind goes completely blank
Don't get caught cheating

Why aren't you in a trade school anyway?

They make better money and have less debt

All degrees are equally useless. I am in college because of some alone time before starting to wageslave my life away

That's what big trade wants you to believe

All degrees are equally useless. I am in college because of some alone time before starting to wageslave my life away
That requires getting beat up in class? Fuck that!

you should get revenge on your professor in some way, I'm not saying kill the motherfucker, You could mess his car up, maybe find him and slash one of his screen windows, or do what one of the others here said and rock his ass. Just do something, something to give yourself clarity

That requires getting beat up in class? Fuck that!
Not everyone but the ones that are visually weak and have low self esteem seem to be the target. Mf won't slap me If I was a 6 ft orge

I feel like a bitch ass pussy for not slapping back my college professor who slapped me for cheating in exam.
What kind of brown country do you live in?

you should get revenge on your professor in some way, I'm not saying kill the motherfucker, You could mess his car up, maybe find him and slash one of his screen windows, or do what one of the others here said and rock his ass. Just do something, something to give yourself clarity
Wouldn't that get me in trouble as i still have to attend classes. I think it would be best to retaliate during the slap as it would be justified

Wouldn't that get me in trouble as i still have to attend classes. I think it would be best to retaliate during the slap as it would be justified
Get away with it, you can do something small/minor like I said mess his car up or damage a bit of his property, wear a few coats cover your face, wear a blank hat, and get his ass. that's if you don't wanna just hit him when he isn't looking and then get in trouble for it