Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What sex is to a loving, committed couple

I

inceliphate

Recruit
★★★
Y4gn3mwpcvx01

I legit want to die. This sums it all up. It's not about cumming. It's about losing yourself in the infinity of another soul.

I will never have this. I will sit for years on end in my room, agonizing over fantasies that look just like this image.

Having sex isn't just getting validation from a femoid. You're being validated by life itself.

FUCK

If you put a stick through them you'll get a shashlik.

that's extremely rare now. I wouldn't stress too much

women made it about pleasure

I dont think it ever existed. Women have been whores since creation itself.
It did. Soulmate is more a thing you build, not something you find. I mean, it's both. Person who fits you very well (plenty of them around, tbh) and who physically attracted to you. One day you just feel so close to each other, that you start to believe both of you were made for each other. This is how soulmate myth is born.
One can be soulmate to another, but you need to achieve that, it's not something that awaits you to find it. You need to build it.
As to femoids, when they remained virgins till marriage, there was plenty of possibility, that she would find a man that fits her just fine, so they can build soulmate relationships.

I can't wait till the world ends in nuclear hellfire.

Today is more like losing yourself in the infinity of chads dick

So fucking true.

idk, this image hit me HARD. It's the perfect embodiment of human ideals. Life wants to intertwine itself with life. Why in the FUCK do I get so devastated by this shit?!!?!?!?

Women have never been committed or capable of love. And they have the audacity to call men superficial. lol

View attachment 15018

I legit want to die. This sums it all up. It's not about cumming. It's about losing yourself in the infinity of another soul.

I will never have this. I will sit for years on end in my room, agonizing over fantasies that look just like this image.

Having sex isn't just getting validation from a femoid. You're being validated by life itself.

FUCK

omg, this hits so hard

Romantic love is cope. Give me a 10/10 JB prostitute meticulously chosen by me and willing to do anything I want for affordable money and I'll never utter a single word about sexual dissatisfaction again.

Read any book talking about love from any time or any place. What you describe is a literary hackneyed expression. Most of these books were written by men. Men. Basically, this is just us putting up our own desire and faith in absolute in the feminine psyche.

In one word : this is fiction.

this can only exist in highschool. prob middleschool in more degenerate countries. its beyond over for us

Not many are like this. The divorce rate is high for a reason.