Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What seperates incels from ugly guys who get gfs?

The fact we have enough dignity to not let ourselves get cucked

This is a big one tbh. Lots of ugly guys will get rejected by thousands of girls just to find one that will give them a chance, leading to a passionless cucked relationship where the woman has all the power becuase he had to chase and pursue.

Being NT is a lot more important than looks unless you're either a 1/10 or a 10/10.
That is what a shrink told me. Unless you are seriously deformed (even that is debatable) non-verbal communication is everything. Autists are BLIND.

The ones who are lucky or should I say unlucky depending on how you look at are the ones who have no self-respect and allowed themselves to be emasculated and totally cucked like a bitch ass cunt that they are. They're the type of faggots who attempt to justify female cruelty/defend those same bitches "honor" or whatever. Incels are honest, these guys are disposable pussies.

That is what a shrink told me. Unless you are seriously deformed (even that is debatable) non-verbal communication is everything. Autists are BLIND.
Therapy is a scam

they have subhuman GFs or are status/money maxxed

Neurotypicality and money.