Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What score would the best looking one of us get?

• Thread starter Deleted member 19457
  • Start date

Best score out of 10. Description below

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 19457

Deleted member 19457

IT full of fags
-
So there are several hundred members of this forum. I don't think all 100% of us are absolutely ugly subhumans with faces only their mothers could love.

Some of us are probably average to decent looking but are unable to ascend because of severe mentalcel and related issues.

So hypothetically, if we put all the members here in a huge gym and picked one guy that was the best looking of us all, what score do you think he will get IRL?

NOT COUNTING LARPERS OR FAKECELS

Last edited:
I guess 8. There are one or 2 chadlites as I guess here. No way in this site there's not a single genetic superior larper

I guess 8. There are one or 2 chadlites as I guess here. No way in this site there's not a single genetic superior larper
not counting larpers if you are an incel you are not good looking.

Added no larpers and fakecels to OP

We have loads of fakecels lmfao

4 cause they don't want to sound rude by saying 2 or 3.

id say only 30% of us are subhumans (ethnics + mutts/hapas + a couple of whites) the rest are just autistic or locationcels

I think a 6-7 is the highest a mentalcel can be.

@Insomniac is 10 of 10 aryan fakecel

Not counting larpers or fakecels, I'd say 4, as someone in the 3-4/10 range myself. A 5/10 can reliably get a 3/10 femoid as 3's are common enough to find regularly in places you'd expect them to be, like bookstores, libraries, comic book conventions, and tabletop wargame shops. A 4/10 might reliably get a 2-1/10, but these are not only diminutive minorities of the population, but they never leave their homes due to how ugly they are, so just going by probability, a 4/10 is extremely likely to be incel even if his standards are basically nonexistent. His only hope is to pray that he either finds his 2-1/10 SMVmatch, or a 3/10 femoid finds some quirk about him that she likes well enough to choose him over her 5/10 and 6/10 orbiters.

I would say around an 8 or even more. Never underestimate the power of autism

838C1BE1 B580 4457 9F42 258C5DA97CE7

Lol at anyone who voted 8,9, and 10

We have seen literal fucking retards still get laid and being a "mentalcel" wasn't an issue for them.

If you're an 8 minimum, it's basically guaranteed to fall on your lap for free.

If you're an 8+/10 posting on this forum, you're a legit fucking brainlet just looking for shits and giggles.

9-10 easily, there are metric ton of fakecels here (they disguise themselves are "mentalcels"), some of them are literally getting worshiped here.

Tsukihi

So there are several hundred members of this forum. I don't think all 100% of us are absolutely ugly subhumans with faces only their mothers could love.

Some of us are probably average to decent looking but are unable to ascend because of severe mentalcel and related issues.

So hypothetically, if we put all the members here in a huge gym and picked one guy that was the best looking of us all, what score do you think he will get IRL?

Knajjd is biggest larper/fakecel of them all.

Chad prettyboy facial bones and big, androgynous eyes.

There are definitely a few autistic chadlites in here.

remember jackbud?
or tellemt?

any way theres a lot failed nomrie here and chad larper

People always rate me differently, so I don't know.

Weed > Knajjd > Insominiac

But none of these is a Chad, maybe Chadlite.

i would say there is few chadlites on here with low self esteem or mental health issues

Maybe some 7 LARPERS are here, but nothing above.

Maybe some 7 LARPERS are here, but nothing above.
This.
If you're a 7 but have never approached a foid and expect them to fall on your lap and suck your dick, I've got bad news boyos.
Any 7 could hypothetically get a landwhale, which tbh even I wouldn't sink that low (not that they'd even give me a chance tbh).

Im zero good looking. But because of hate towards the society of dark enlightment i would not like to be good looking.

If I had hair, another inch or two in height, and a working dick, I wouldn’t be posting here

I think of myself as a 3/10 , but the Reaper is dragging me down to Ground Zero .

I reckon a 7 with tiny dick or mental issues.

sure there are several 6, but not more, for a 7 or over it's impossibile to be incel even if autistic, mentalcel etc.