Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious what scares me

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
my newborn niece is only an infant girl now. but what scares me is who she will be 20 years later. i think you all know what i am talking about. if she's raised by religious muslim parents like most of my family its different but my brother and his half-scottish half-italian wife aren't like that. (i'm palestinian)

She will be a thot guaranteed

my newborn niece is only an infant girl now. but what scares me is who she will be 20 years later. i think you all know what i am talking about. if she's raised by religious muslim parents like most of my family its different but my brother and his half-scottish half-italian wife aren't like that. (i'm palestinian)
it's says on the forecast it won't be looking good for you.

@Personalityinkwell

She'll be a slut long before she's 20.

She'll be banging Chadrone soon enough. Give it 13 years.

Teach her to only give herself to someone who is willing to commit for life. Ask her to introduce him to you and other family members before having sex with him. This is the best you can do. She'll have sex, it's just a matter of with whom.

i've seen a few girls in my extended family advance from being a toddler to a thot.

i don't really feel anything special about that, my opinion on the female gender is already as low as it can possibly get.

what do you call a woman who becomes sexually active at 12 years old, and gets married at 36 years old?

Teach her to only give herself to someone who loves her and is willing to commit for life. This is the best you can do. She'll have sex, it's just a matter of with whom.
i wonder if she'd listen.