Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What riots? There are still riots happening?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
@JohnWickCel I am not aware of any of this dunno if it's cuz I don't watch the (((news))) enough or if it's cuz I'm not from the USA

Apparently there are riots or somethn idk y or if that's true in Seattle maybe I dunno anything about it just found out rn

ye bruv in Portland

let the youngsters destroy the country men built over a falsecause. I have been waiting the fall of the US for so long and seeing it happen is kind of exciting

What are the riots about
Black people getting shot by cops or some shit. Just ignore the fact that 13% of the population is responsible for 50% of the crime though, it doesn’t matter to these protestors apparently because statistics are racist or sum shit ya get me

Black people getting shot by cops or some shit. Just ignore the fact that 13% of the population is responsible for 50% of the crime though, it doesn’t matter to these protestors apparently because statistics are racist or sum shit ya get me
Dindu nuffin

I hope the police kill all of them

I don't see any riots going on where I am tbh

I don't see any riots going on where I am tbh
I think they are only in the big cities. If you are in a small town or a village, there is no such thing.

Yeah they're still happening. They're getting worse too but they aren't a new story so they aren't getting reported on as much.

Thats what i thought too tbh

I think they are only in the big cities. If you are in a small town or a village, there is no such thing.
I live in a mid sized city its not there either, its only taking place in the pacific north west(seattle/portland)

I live in a mid sized city its not there either, its only taking place in the pacific north west(seattle/portland)
From a foid I know, she's in New York and there's still shit going on there, apparently.