Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What retard thought it was a good idea to put different races in the same country

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Who thought it was a good idea to put different races in one country it’s a terrible idea different races and ethnicities are gonna fight amongst each other when put in the same place America is too diverse we have every single race and ethnicity here that’s why there’s so much racism every non white person needs to leave this country and go back to their own country let them whites have America they deserve it white people are greater than ethnics and niggers I hate this liberal nigger society where different races get to live in the same country I hate being around NIGGERS

Shut up acting like you’re privelaged. You’re a street shitting curry who has a rich family.

Plus what about mixed people? I’m half white half mexican should i just move to mexico? What if i get robbed when i get there

One time at my job, a late 30 something Indian man told me he moved to UK recently to do a business degree, he told me moving here and the cost of the course has put him in a bad way financially. I thought to my self, You £****** idiot.

It actually made me feel better about being mentally challanged. I can't put myself in such a terrible situation.

Last edited:
Shut up acting like you’re privelaged. You’re a street shitting curry who has a rich family.

Plus what about mixed people? I’m half white half mexican should i just move to mexico? What if i get robbed when i get there
Different races don’t belong in the same country

Every “homogenous” country on earth was initially founded by several distinct ethnic groups that eventually merged to form a single cultural identity over the course of centuries. Japan, Britain, etc..

jews GIF

One time at my job, a late 30 something Indian man told me he moved to UK recently to do a business degree, he told me moving here and the cost of the course has put him in a bad way financially. I thought to my self, You £****** idiot.

It actually made me feel better about being mentally challanged. I can't put myself in such a terrible situation.
It’s kinda sad. From their perspective living in poverty in the uk is better than living in poverty in india

Who thought it was a good idea to put different races in one country it’s a terrible idea different races and ethnicities are gonna fight amongst each other when put in the same place America is too diverse we have every single race and ethnicity here that’s why there’s so much racism every non white person needs to leave this country and go back to their own country let them whites have America they deserve it white people are greater than ethnics and niggers I hate this liberal nigger society where different races get to live in the same country I hate being around NIGGERS
Jews did this

Africans had low intelligence before being released into the U.S.

Jews of course, They are behind race denialism and multiculturalism.

Jews and women who serve as their foot soldiers and the rank and file for them no single Jew agenda was more destructive than feminism and thanks to women's rights all other Jewish agendas are even possible.

(((Emma Lazarus))) and (((Israel Zangwill)))