Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What retard thought it was a good idea to put different races in the same country

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
74d 4h 12m
Who thought it was a good idea to put different races in one country it’s a terrible idea different races and ethnicities are gonna fight amongst each other when put in the same place America is too diverse we have every single race and ethnicity here that’s why there’s so much racism every non white person needs to leave this country and go back to their own country let them whites have America they deserve it white people are greater than ethnics and niggers I hate this liberal nigger society where different races get to live in the same country I hate being around NIGGERS

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
★★★★★
179d 17h 24m
Shut up acting like you’re privelaged. You’re a street shitting curry who has a rich family.

Plus what about mixed people? I’m half white half mexican should i just move to mexico? What if i get robbed when i get there

zephyr

zephyr

UK Wizardcel
★★
34d 14h 17m
One time at my job, a late 30 something Indian man told me he moved to UK recently to do a business degree, he told me moving here and the cost of the course has put him in a bad way financially. I thought to my self, You £****** idiot.

It actually made me feel better about being mentally challanged. I can't put myself in such a terrible situation.

Last edited:
Heartless

Heartless

ᛋᛋProud Americelᛋᛋ 卐Racist卐Misogynist卐Degenerate卐
★★★★★
21d 19h 39m
Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
74d 4h 12m
Shut up acting like you’re privelaged. You’re a street shitting curry who has a rich family.

Plus what about mixed people? I’m half white half mexican should i just move to mexico? What if i get robbed when i get there
Different races don’t belong in the same country

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
★★★★★
179d 17h 24m
Snhook

Snhook

Urkelcel
★★★★★
3d 16h 57m
Every “homogenous” country on earth was initially founded by several distinct ethnic groups that eventually merged to form a single cultural identity over the course of centuries. Japan, Britain, etc..

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

I will ascend until 2028
★★★★★
81d 2h 21m
jews GIF

Glerforpus

Glerforpus

Wizard
★★
11d 14h 57m
One time at my job, a late 30 something Indian man told me he moved to UK recently to do a business degree, he told me moving here and the cost of the course has put him in a bad way financially. I thought to my self, You £****** idiot.

It actually made me feel better about being mentally challanged. I can't put myself in such a terrible situation.
It’s kinda sad. From their perspective living in poverty in the uk is better than living in poverty in india

zionpill

zionpill

Officer
★★★★★
8d 22h 16m
Who thought it was a good idea to put different races in one country it’s a terrible idea different races and ethnicities are gonna fight amongst each other when put in the same place America is too diverse we have every single race and ethnicity here that’s why there’s so much racism every non white person needs to leave this country and go back to their own country let them whites have America they deserve it white people are greater than ethnics and niggers I hate this liberal nigger society where different races get to live in the same country I hate being around NIGGERS
Jews did this

Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★★
266d 3h 59m
Africans had low intelligence before being released into the U.S.

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

BETA UPRISING
★★★★★
28d 22h 10m
B

BlackPilledOverdose

Recruit
★★★★★
78d 12h 41m
Jews of course, They are behind race denialism and multiculturalism.

T

TBIcel

Recruit
★★
3d 1h 40m
Jews and women who serve as their foot soldiers and the rank and file for them no single Jew agenda was more destructive than feminism and thanks to women's rights all other Jewish agendas are even possible.

Indracel

Indracel

Misogynistic Leftist
★★★★
34d 18h 57m
Whites did since they were the ones who invented the concept of settler colonialism and invaded ethnic lands. Of course coping whites will blame it on the kikes but the truth is its all their fault and they need to apologize to us ethnics PRONTO. :feelsLSD:

Indracel

Indracel

Misogynistic Leftist
★★★★
34d 18h 57m
Jews and women who serve as their foot soldiers and the rank and file for them no single Jew agenda was more destructive than feminism and thanks to women's rights all other Jewish agendas are even possible.
Jews of course, They are behind race denialism and multiculturalism.
Jews did this

cope your people are responsible for settler colonialism

RandomGuy

RandomGuy

Overlord
★★★★★
177d 1h 49m
(((Emma Lazarus))) and (((Israel Zangwill)))