Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What reason do women have to be afraid of rejection ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Why do women fear rejection they have a 99% chance of not getting rejected unless they’re Gigachad only then that’s their fault the majority of men will take whatever they can get most of us don’t even have high standards for every time a woman gets rejected 1000 men get rejected that’s how unbalanced the dating market is that’s how easy women have it and how hard we have it

Cowards, that's it.

foids have very sensitive minds. getting rejected by chad is their worst nightmare because it's basically their life's purpose to be with him.

Only to chad. For subs they dont its just for justifying not approaching.

Have you ever seen a woman being told 'no' before?

You would understand why if you have.

Have you ever seen a woman being told 'no' before?

You would understand why if you have.
Men get told no all the time so I have zero sympathy for a woman getting rejected

Ego probably amongst other various reasons

Why do women fear rejection they have a 99% chance of not getting rejected unless they’re Gigachad
Its more like 60-70%. A random foid bending over like an animal in heat would freak some guys out for sure. :dafuckfeels:

Because for women their looks are what they live by. If they don't get that positive validation, and are instead to made feel ugly it breaks them. They're emotionally weak.

Why do women fear rejection they have a 99% chance of not getting rejected unless they’re Gigachad only then that’s their fault the majority of men will take whatever they can get most of us don’t even have high standards for every time a woman gets rejected 1000 men get rejected that’s how unbalanced the dating market is that’s how easy women have it and how hard we have it
Rejection is death. Genetic death.

I've been rejected all my life. I'm genetially dead. Will leave no descendants.

Whether the individual being is a person or a foid, getting rejected is brutal.

I don't sympathize, because foids only get rejected once in a blue moon. Sex is abundant for them.

Women love for male validation. There is nothing worse for them than to be rejected by a man they actually desire, that’s why they are scared. Also feminism made them very arrogant, so it makes being rejected by a man even worse for them since they want to be superior to men in every way possible