Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What Really Happens After Death?

You get a Taliban fanboy to behead, for free. I'm readying my machete.

This is first thing you see after death

With their view of death you actually die, your consciousness ceases to exist with the death of your brain and thats that. I believe in God almighty and that one day i will be in Heavens and i will get to meet Enoch and Noah, John the baptist and the Apostle John.
Very interesting, all i want from life or death is to feel at peace, without anxiety or worries. Bible does says that the dead are sleeping and they know nothing. Guy in the video didnt said that his conscious stopped existing, to experience peace you first need to be able to experience. like when you sleep you dont think in words but you still have the feeling that you exist. Thank you for posting that.

Last edited:
Assuming consciousness persists after death, you will have some sort of after-life experience. If consciousness fades and dissipates upon brain death, then you will gradually black out into an imperceptible nothingness. If the source of your consciousness has component(s) that are external to your corpus, then you have a "soul" that will maintain your consciousness and regenerate/redirect it elsewhere in some other form. You don't have memories of when you were freshly born and took your first breath. In a sense you didn't fully have consciousness at that point in your existence. It might be the same when you die. You might phase into an experiential state where your state of consciousness just.......disappears.

Last edited: