Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What race you date, but there is a catch

What would you date

• Total voters
Gaiamon

Gaiamon

Greycel
The look rate would change, aka you cannot date a 10/10 White girl.

EVERYTHING EXCEPT WHITEYS
Even if they were all 8/10

Every voter made the right choice so far.

I like white skin. If its a white skinned asian, i would date without thinking.

8/10 Asian or black girl easy.

8/10 asian equals 6/10 white girl in General
Black girl, i like only Light skin and curry has to be 9/10

Asian wins this one

Asian no doubt.

8/10 latina no doubt about that Booty my nibbas

There is no catch btw.

I find asians mostly unattractive. Amines destroyed the brains of many users here.

Asian, hell I'd take a 2/10.
@Zesto maxx

White foids are terrible ppl, so much entitlement.

Black would be non stop arguments & try to get me killed by white knights in public

Curry would get me killed by Muslim brotherhood lol

5/10 white girl, especially if young and blonde.

you are wrong on this site if you picked anything other than 8/10 asian

I think Ethnic Girls are much prettier than White Girls anyway. I think that Noodlewhores are the most beautiful women. But since I know how extremely racist they are even towards men of their own race and how they see all non-white men as subhumans, I really have no respect for them anymore. I go with brown women.

8/10 curry in a FLASH though race doesn't matter for me. Any 8/10 would be a GO.

8/10 black girl.. is that even a question? Hot black girls are the GOAT specimens, thick af Nubian goddesses and they’ll give you robust BBC sons

You said curry as all brown.

Latinas are brown so I guess I get 8/10 latina
8/10 black girl.. is that even a question? Hot black girls are the GOAT specimens, thick af Nubian goddesses and they’ll give you robust BBC sons

How does 8/10 black girl look. I never seen one

I like white girls a lot, so 5/10 white girl.

5/10 white girl, no question.

8/10 Arab or Latina, are they included under "All Brown Races"?

I think most people here have yellow fever

5/10 white, since everything too far off of my looksmatch will make me implode.
With a normal self-esteem, I'd probably go for the asian.

JFL how the fuck is this a choice, I'd pick even a 5/10 asian girl (yellow fever). You can't beat the asian package, more feminine voices on average, more petite bodies on average (so not having big dick isn't much of a problem), they age more slowly than all the other races, and based on the culture of the country they were born in on average they will be more docile and submissive (as long as you remain in her country of origin so those cultural norms are continuously enforced upon her).

There is basically only one choice on this list, 8/10 is a steal of a deal, you'd need to make it 3/10 asian for it to be a choice anyone would struggle over.

JFL at any guy who chose 8/10 black girl, do you even see how the average black woman is built, very unlikely that anyone on this site has the dick size required to satisfy and keep one around. Not to mention their culture is not about being docile and submissive, in fact its the opposite, its about being loud, argumentative and violent, too high maintenance. She will likely cheat on you early on in the relationship. Also they don't even like their own fucking hair so get ready to spend hundreds to thousands on weaves so she can attempt to look like a white woman JFL.

JFL at any guy who chose 5/10 white girl, white women look better than all the rest in their youth (young teens), but after that (from mid 20's up) they start aging like shit, and that's with 7/10 white women, a 5/10 is going to look absolutely terrible by her mid 20's. You'll have higher "maintenance fees", get ready to be spending hundreds to thousands on skin treatments to keep her already terrible skin from degrading any faster.

The only choice I could see myself taking other than 8/10 asian, is maybe 8/10 curry, because at least then your chances are higher that she will be docile and submissive (as long as you remain in her country of origin so those cultural norms are continuously enforced upon her).

JFL how the fuck is this a choice, I'd pick even a 5/10 asian girl (yellow fever). You can't beat the asian package, more feminine voices on average, more petite bodies on average (so not having big dick isn't much of a problem), they age more slowly than all the other races, and based on the culture of the country they were born in on average they will be more docile and submissive (as long as you remain in her country of origin so those cultural norms are continuously enforced upon her).

There is basically only one choice on this list, 8/10 is a steal of a deal, you'd need to make it 3/10 asian for it to be a choice anyone would struggle over.

JFL at any guy who chose 8/10 black girl, do you even see how the average black woman is built, very unlikely that anyone on this site has the dick size required to satisfy and keep one around. Not to mention their culture is not about being docile and submissive, in fact its the opposite, its about being loud, argumentative and violent, too high maintenance. She will likely cheat on you early on in the relationship. Also they don't even like their own fucking hair so get ready to spend hundreds to thousands on weaves so she can attempt to look like a white woman JFL.

JFL at any guy who chose 5/10 white girl, white women look better than all the rest in their youth (young teens), but after that (from mid 20's up) they start aging like shit, and that's with 7/10 white women, a 5/10 is going to look absolutely terrible by her mid 20's. You'll have higher "maintenance fees", get ready to be spending hundreds to thousands on skin treatments to keep her already terrible skin from degrading any faster.

The only choice I could see myself taking other than 8/10 asian, is maybe 8/10 curry, because at least then your chances are higher that she will be docile and submissive (as long as you remain in her country of origin so those cultural norms are continuously enforced upon her).

You're right about white women. The age really really fast, I noticed that too. I would prefer an ethnic girl to a white girl.

Too many weebs here

Def 8/10 Arab
They mog asians easily

This poll doesn't make sense. Asian girls have a higher SMV than white girls. Stop coping

All 8/10 girls.

You're right about white women. The age really really fast, I noticed that too. I would prefer an ethnic girl to a white girl.

This is why everytime I see a post by some incel (especailly white incels) about white women being the standard of beauty and we all want them I laugh, I'd only really want a white "girl" (13 to 18) but not a white woman (19+). From there shit only goes down, but with asian women they seem to maintain a youthful appearance with how their skin ages, even into their 40's they skinmog a white in her late 20's (27+).

White women are the standard of neontenous beauty, but asian women are the standard of consistent beauty, they are the best looking from start to finish.

I remember being in a thread where some racist white nationalist incel was raging about ethnics taking their women, and that we need to help with the seperation and stick to our own, the guy was acting like we were all chasing after white women, like there was no other choice, it was pure delusion, white women are like ice cream, its a very nice snack, but leave it out too long and it'll just melt away and you can no longer enjoy it.

you are wrong on this site if you picked anything other than 8/10 asian
The rest aren't even really choices when you look at it

Last edited:
This is why everytime I see a post by some incel (especailly white incels) about white women being the standard of beauty and we all want them I laugh, I'd only really want a white "girl" (13 to 18) but not a white woman (19+). From there shit only goes down, but with asian women they seem to maintain a youthful appearance with how their skin ages, even into their 40's they skinmog a white in her late 20's (27+).

White women are the standard of neontenous beauty, but asian women are the standard of consistent beauty, they are the best looking from start to finish.

Yes that's true. I have already mentioned that I find Asian women the most attractive too, but it's a pity that it is almost impossible for a non-white man to find a girl among them.

Dude why don't you write Latinas, Arabs etc.? I thougt you meant brown skinned Indian subraces, basically nigger curries. :feelstastyman:

JFL at the people here wanting to produce little ERs. :feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited: