Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What race of foids do you find physically the most attractive?

What race of foids do you find physically the most attractive?

• Total voters
1EE091F0 107F 436B B80F 3230E61CED42

whyte but would fuck any

alright so listen anime was made in Japan Asian country and all my preferences are derived from it cute pure girl sitting on my cock while Im waking up saying ohio (this means good morning not the state burgercels) onii-chan then I wake up and touch her cunt and fuck her I could die fulfilled after experiencing this but Asian foids IRL arent quite as sex worth as in anime unless top 1% of Asian foids using my rational brain it can unfortunately be concluded that the average Asian foid looks like #2 rather than #1 whereas the average white whore looks more attractive meaning that objectively I prefer white foids despite them being whores and I would like to prefer the foids that originated in the weeb motherland but on average my unused dick disagrees

TZUYU

I'm in my mid 30s as an Asian dude. White foids my age look like absolute shit compared to noodlewhores.

So obviously for me, Noodlewhores > White foids.

Can you tell me which one I wanna see :feelsStudy:
Just search for the title “Indians are white people” :feelsclown: you can’t miss it.

View attachment 627747

Hmm I don’t really see much of a pinkish undertone in the palms, at least from this angle:feelshehe:
I don't take too much showers, plus there are summers in India right now because of which my skin has tanned as you can clearly see.

1 White foids
2 Latina foids
3 Asian foids
4 Arab foids
5 Black foids

White foids age the worst though. Although they are the hottest in their prime by far.

There there are hot and repulsive foids of every race.

But assuming they are young and on average:

1. White
2. Arab
3. Latina
4. Asian
5. Black

alright so listen anime was made in Japan Asian country and all my preferences are derived from it cute pure girl sitting on my cock while Im waking up saying ohio (this means good morning not the state burgercels) onii-chan then I wake up and touch her cunt and fuck her I could die fulfilled after experiencing this but Asian foids IRL arent quite as sex worth as in anime unless top 1% of Asian foids using my rational brain it can unfortunately be concluded that the average Asian foid looks like #2 rather than #1 whereas the average white whore looks more attractive meaning that objectively I prefer white foids despite them being whores and I would like to prefer the foids that originated in the weeb motherland but on average my unused dick disagrees

View attachment 627526

View attachment 627527
I wish I had that much alcohol left again

Although i voted white stacys, there are examples from other races who fit my specifications. I like good genes (i.e. robust ,healthy stature ,strong vitality , symmetrical formation ,stalwart frame , etc… basically the direct opposite of myself) and today they are dispersed across all demographics.

Yes the highest prevalence is among whites , but sometimes ive seen gigastacys from other regions. As a matter of fact quite often.

Anyway what does it matter. None of them - regardless of the geographical location - are going to give a wasteman like me the time of day. The only real-world utility is just as a helpful filter to separate out which pr0n to dL :feelsEhh:

Last edited:
None of the above

White foids for sure

White and latinas, since I grew up around them.

White foids, I love seeing white butt cheeks with that pink pussy inside:forcedsmile: I want to grab some white foid booty meat and SLAP it!:p

Latina's are a close second if they are light skinned

the rest can kill themselves:feelsLightsaber:
Well put:smonk:

I'm more attracted to black girls, but brown latinas are also great. They have that innocent and cute aesthetic. Both have my favorite thigh structures, body and facial features.