Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What race of foids do you find physically the most attractive?

What race of foids do you find physically the most attractive?

• Total voters
IamLost

IamLost

To Be or Not to Be
★★★
What race of foids do you find physically the most attractive?
Please explain your choice in more detail.

White foids, I love seeing white butt cheeks with that pink pussy inside:forcedsmile: I want to grab some white foid booty meat and SLAP it!:p

Latina's are a close second if they are light skinned

the rest can kill themselves:feelsLightsaber:

1 white foids + Iranian + Lebanon foids
2 Arab + none black latina foids

Mongoloids > Anglos > Semites > Latinas

White foids, I love seeing white butt cheeks with that pink pussy inside:forcedsmile: I want to grab some white foid booty meat and SLAP it!:p

Your type :feelskek:

Attachments

• 178228A4-8978-4611-8900-3CECB5E05C3B.jpeg
    178228A4-8978-4611-8900-3CECB5E05C3B.jpeg
    89.9 KB · Views: 60
All the ethnics worshipping white women :lul:

ATTENTION EVERYONE:
THERE IS A NIGGER LOVER AMONG US IN THIS THREAD

C97

abo foids are the hottest

Face - whites
Body - Latinas

whites are cute as fuck
but latinas look like sluts and I find their skin tone more attractive to fuck and cum over :V

Unnamed 2
07358f85ea7e17dceea39fbc0a55168d

Last edited:
Asian faces and White bodies.

I love the flat faces, small eyes, and buckteeth of an Asian toilet. :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

With the thick legs, wide hips, long torso, and big vagina of a White toilet. :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Weirdly enough I never really look for Eurasian toilets as I don't know what to think about them, on the one hand they would be a combination of the above, but on the other they're basically "just White toilets" to me as I find pointy noses and thin lips ugly as hell.

"White" body applies to all Caucasian peoples (India, Iran, Arabia, Libya, Etc.).

White, I don't think there is much to explain tbh.
White > Latina > Asian > Arab > Black

You are welcome

Indian women are so ugly that they aren't even an option JFL.

Persian foids look like Arab foids tbh.
I think Persians are mixed race, apparently from Indians and Arabs. Persian foids as I noticed are usually have smaller body figures comparing to Arab foids.

My personal order : Latinas > Arabs > Whites > Asians > Blacks

I think Persians are mixed race, apparently from Indians and Arabs. Persian foids as I noticed are usually have smaller body figures comparing to Arab foids.
This means they have smaller booties?

White > Latina > Black > Arab > Asian

White is perfect, there's nothing to talk about.

What I like about Latinas is the lush shape (not fat), the darker skin tone that resonates perfectly with their facial features. Latinas are pure sex meat.

I like black women who look like Diamond Jackson. Long legs, lush shapes, long straight/wavy hair, and a slightly Europoid face.

I don't like Arab women. Too lippy, with big noses and hairy. They look like ugly men.

I don't like Asian women either. They are small, flat and look like children. And I don't like epicanthus very much.

White foids without any doubt especially those nordic or scandinavian ones with blonde/red hairs and Blue eyes:feelsaww::feelsaww:.
Yes, those ugly, stinky, vile entitled filthy whores don't even deserve to be in the list. OP did the right thing by not putting them in options.

Last edited:
1. White > 2. Arab/Middle Eastern > 3. the rest

I'm white but have light brown eyes and hair. I consider white foids with light eyes and preferably light hair the most attractive. And I myself wish I had blonde hair and blue eyes, tbh.
White > Latina > Asian > Arab > Black
Almost the same, but Arab>Asian.

Last edited:
If you mean the creme of the crop, it would be mixed race foids. Asian and Latinas, especially, mixed with anything. If you mean the average and ugly bitches too then maybe the Latina or asian bitches for their physical qualities like Latinas with large hips or asian foids smaller bones.

I’m more attracted to black girls

Asians I heard they stay wet for long time.

blonde hair blue eyes

Asian american, not from native land. Some fine ass asians in my area

Whites, in general. I like foids that look like me- blue eyes, light brown hair etc. The only problem is that white foids age like milk and also all white foids are complete whores. So I answered to this poll that I prefer white foids but for marriage I am probably more interested in Asian foids tbh. Also I have seen how my literal 6ft+ chad acquaintances have had to simp for goblin tier obese white foids and still end up getting cucked, so for me there is no hope with a white foid.

The only way I see myself ascending is JBWmaxxing with some asian foid, but that probably won't happen either :fuk:

I didn't want to fall in that trap so I chose latina.
y'know, I feel like choosing "Latina" is basically a cope for wanting white foids tbh, or at least caucasoid. I'm not even sure what a typical "Latina" is supposed to look like?

y'know, I feel like choosing "Latina" is basically a cope for wanting white foids tbh, or at least caucasoid. I'm not even sure what a typical "Latina" is supposed to look like?
I like white foids but I'm not obsessed with them, I care more about a foid's body than her race, a lot of the time latinas have nice bodies with the benefit of having light skin. Arabs can also fall in that category. A white foid with a nice body is about the same as them to me.

Indian women look like white women with darker skin.

Black women don't look like white women with darker skin.

Tall, blond, blue eyes. The dream.

White foids only no matter how much I hate them

I like thick latinas :feelsohh::feelsohh::society:

Thickness and slightly darker skin is very attractive to me :ahegao::society:

Plus I have grown to dislike white foids they are the most stuck up entitled whores :feelswhat::society:

[UWSL]Ayo @Pixycel I got one[/UWSL]:feelshehe::feelskek:
:lul::lul::lul: You need to post that meme of the currynigger looking at a photo of a white foid.

Whites, in general. I like foids that look like me- blue eyes, light brown hair etc. The only problem is that white foids age like milk and also all white foids are complete whores. So I answered to this poll that I prefer white foids but for marriage I am probably more interested in Asian foids tbh. Also I have seen how my literal 6ft+ chad acquaintances have had to simp for goblin tier obese white foids and still end up getting cucked, so for me there is no hope with a white foid.

The only way I see myself ascending is JBWmaxxing with some asian foid, but that probably won't happen either :fuk:
Yeah I picked Latina because white foids are just too degenerate and gross on the inside for me. Latinas seem a lot warmer and nice.

Latinas and arabs. White foids only when they below 25

When I used to live in VA growing up there was so many Latinas:feelsohh:
Did u approach them

Lol based

I like white foids but I'm not obsessed with them, I care more about a foid's body than her race, a lot of the time latinas have nice bodies with the benefit of having light skin. Arabs can also fall in that category. A white foid with a nice body is about the same as them to me.
This