Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What race did you get the most amount of negative reinforcement from ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Personally I’ve gotten the most amount of negative reinforcement from my own race sadly I still did get negative reinforcement from other races too don’t get me wrong

My family which are white. Never really went out much to get negative reinforcement

Every race has treated me like shit, fuck humans

Definitely whites. I think its because they have higher expectations.l

Feel like noodlewhores and white foids give the most upfront negatives in general except the noodlewhores are average as fuck with crazy egos idk why, i honestly hate noodlewhores out of every foid the most they seem to think they are superior when they look like shit

Personally I’ve gotten the most amount of negative reinforcement from my own race sadly I still did get negative reinforcement from other races too don’t get me wrong
probably white/gook as far as foids. Blacks as far as men. young Black men especially very dangerous. Have robbed me of $20 before and also have threatened to stab many times.

they too. I actually went to a Jewish summer camp when I wasn't youngcel and the Jews hated me for being curry. Sadly low IQ parents thought kosher food is Halal enough and that Jews wouldn't discriminate jfl