Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What race are you?

What is your race

• White

Votes: 18 46.2%
  • Blackcel (African/American)

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • American Indiancel

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Currycel

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Islandercel (Pacific/Hawaii)

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Abocel

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Sandnigger

• Hispanic/Latinocel

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Ricecel

• Complete Mutcel, can’t tellcel

Votes: 2 5.1%

• Total voters
Algea

Algea

Major
★★
In response to @PLA1092 post, can we get an overall idea of what the demographics in relation to race are on here?

You didn't add a jewish option

White trash NEET

You didn't add an Arab option

lizard laughing GIF

1. Should have made votes publicly visible.
2. Forgot the cel after white.
3. I am white- Italian & Anglo-Celtic(pretty standard for most White Americans tbh).

3. I am white- Italian & Anglo-Celtic(pretty standard for most White Americans tbh).
I just woke up. Bro, brain isn’t working. if I could edit or delete and start again I would

I just woke up. Bro, brain isn’t working. if I could edit or delete and start again I would
You should still be able to edit- only was made 13 minutes ago.

I think Italiians are mostly considered as whites anyway

In response to @PLA1092 post, can we get an overall idea of what the demographics in relation to race are on here?
I will post my full summary soon boyo. :feelsokman:

Currycel but I’m transracial and identify as a nigger

Italians are more Bantu than Ethiopians. That’s why y’all lost :feelshaha:
Cope as fuck- You guys are both from the black race, so you have more in common.

Also:

Image 1
3968120 20SoyBooru

3 races, white, beaner and curry

Cope. I wish I was actually black sometimes. We are simply inbred East African mountain Indians morphologically. But the world thinks we are black for some reason.
1. Ethopians do look black & have many black characteristics.

2. How are Italians party "nigger" makes zero sense & is debunked by the images I shared.

1. Ethopians do look black & have many black characteristics.
We look black because we are dark skin semites with slightly kinky hair. This isn’t even stuff I’m making up this is premier racial science from the early 20th century. We are hamites and Semitic and classified as Caucasoid. If you saw my face you would understand what I mean lol. And I’m 100% Ethiopian.
2. How are Italians party "nigger" makes zero sense & is debunked by the images I shared.
It makes sense when you look at the history of your peninsula which is open and borders North Africa which are legitimately part black from west Africa.

We look black because we are dark skin semites with slightly kinky hair. This isn’t even stuff I’m making up this is premier racial science from the early 20th century. We are hamites and Semitic and classified as Caucasoid. If you saw my face you would understand what I mean lol. And I’m 100% Ethiopian.
I do see what you mean yeah. You guys are basically just dark skinned Arabs.
It makes sense when you look at the history of your peninsula which is open and borders North Africa which are legitimately part black from west Africa.
Not really tbh. We have a solid body of water separating us, and most North Africans are very Sand passing & do not seem to be partly black.

Like I said, look at the image I sent, which more or less debunks the claim. Even many Nordicist racial scientists agreed Italians & Meds are white.

Saying Italians aren't white is just a Jew-lie or shitskin cope.

Read this carefully:

3968120 20SoyBooru

Last edited:
Poll posts like this will never have a good enough sample size to draw conclusions from

It’s not a scientific study bro
Doesn’t matter. Even to figure out the demographics of this forum it’s inaccurate

Mix half white half black