Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what problems would still be left if AI gfs exist?

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
honestly AI gfs is a win win because foids wont be complaining and we finally have gfs that will do anything with our command without fearing consequences. AIs can be trained to emotionally and sexually provide for us while also being smart. what problems would still exist? the only real problem I can think of is that some people may still not be able to afford it and because its robotic we may still not feel the same connections with a human foid. but if the AI was advanced enough to simulate the exact same romantic and emotional behaviors real foids give this may fix it

What about children? Also this would make everyone lazy

but if the AI was advanced enough to simulate the exact same romantic and emotional behaviors real foids give this may fix it
this will sadly never happen in our lifetime as we can barely get a computer to comprehend a small chunk of the human brain

You realize you'd still have to live in the real world right? How we're treated IRL doesn't disappear. :fuk:

the only real problem I can think of is that some people may still not be able to afford it and because its robotic we may still not feel the same connections with a human foid. but if the AI was advanced enough to simulate the exact same romantic and emotional behaviors real foids give this may fix it
A lot of it is open source because chatbots are not exactly that profitable at the moment. If you're thinking of Blade Runner style AI robots, that's probably not happening. It's likelier that AI gfs in the near future will look and behave like vtubers, hosted directly on your computer or phone, or whatever
What about children?
People inclined towards using AI gf software were not really the ones keeping the meager birthrate up to begin with tbh
this will sadly never happen in our lifetime as we can barely get a computer to comprehend a small chunk of the human brain
It will never be sentient - not only because we wouldn't know if it were, but also because there is no need to - but it can be quite convincing, if you've ever used Character.AI or are tech savvy enough to host SillyTavern and set up the models poperly, in some ways, it already is

Society would rapidly breakdown, the AI gf post-nut clarity would awaken humanity en masse :worryfeels:

You realize you'd still have to live in the real world right? How we're treated IRL doesn't disappear. :fuk:
Exactly. No AI girlfriend for your face

Society would rapidly breakdown, the AI gf post-nut clarity would awaken humanity en masse :worryfeels:
this and all the data that china has collected from the AI will be used to control the entire world and know all of our deepest secrets and weaknesses

That's just the concept of escapism tbh. I still have hobbies and copes despite how I am treated IRL. It makes one feel better

And when people see chad's harem they will start using AI gfs as targets on shooting range. :feelskek:

What happens if the AI becomes sentient ?

Maybe the fact that it isn't real, and that you'll still no you're an unlovable failure anyways, who knows.

This shit makes me even more depressed because it reminds me of what i missed out on

I am excited about ai foids but depressed that it won’t happen in my lifetime

We'd still be lonely this AI shit is about as meaningful to life as the next marvel movie. Just a bit of soy shit to distract us from the mundane but will never make us whole.