Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What posseses older men to trannymax who have no chance of passing?

• Thread starter autisticmanchild
  • Start date
A

autisticmanchild

Freak of naturecel/ Bugmancel
★★★
Now I am not saying trannymax is ok for anyone but why do certain older men or large men that have no chance of passing suddenly want to tranny max? It's beyond ridiculous.

Mental illness

Body integrity identity disorder

Few men can pass, even with hormones. The tranny community instead tries to help trannies accept their bodies that way. The irony is maddening.

Few men can pass, even with hormones. The tranny community instead tries to help trannies accept their bodies that way. The irony is maddening.
for some its a fetish. now dont get any ideas

Despair. It can make you do lots of strange stuff.

They're probably retarded, like this troon.

Delusion. Pure delusion, unironically. Unless you’ve genuinely won the genetic lottery, trannymaxxing as a male past your teens and maybe early-twenties at the very most is utterly futile.

Funnily enough, even most Hons (how nonpassing older trannies are called) ultimately realize how fucked up their lives are, and absolutely despise the young trannies who at least somewhat pass, for being incalculably, infinitely privileged compared to them, and still complaining like all trannies do:feelskek::feelskek:.

Exactly:yes::yes:. Man, the sheer copes on this topic I’ve seen on tranny forums when I still used to browse them for laughs were unreal. Somebody once wrote how destroyed they are for not having a “cis girl face”, which prompted replies saying that nothing like that exists and male and female faces can’t be differentiated:feelsclown::feelskek:, endless cope essays on how passing doesn’t matter and it’s about self-love:feelskek: and “being yourself:lul:” (which is somehow supposed to be possible to do even if absolutely nobody else sees you as what you call your “real me”:feelskek::feelsugh:) and countless other shit like that:lul::lul:.

Idk but it’s retarded.

Because they have more societal value than an average, straight man. At least for now.

In the case of Chris Chan, makes him more approachable to women apparently.

Tranymaxxing only works if u look feminine how these old fucks gonna trannymaxx

The real reason is they wana fuck kids and them being pedophiles already and now a tranny gets you closer to achieve that, if you re not rich or in a position of power like epstein gang.