Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel What pill is this considered?

• Thread starter YouArentBlackPilled
  • Start date
YouArentBlackPilled

YouArentBlackPilled

Pro-Femicide
-
If you haven't noticed, I hate white foids with a passion. I still slightly get triggered when I see them with niggers but it is what it is kekek.

Are they attracted to his Height? Body? Race? Exotic? All?

Attachments

• kekekek.mp4
    6.5 MB
JBN (Just be nigger)

If you haven't noticed, I hate white foids with a passion. I still slightly get triggered when I see them with niggers but it is what it is kekek.

Tyronepill.

The guy spends 3 hours at the gym every day and is tall. Not surprising women like him.

Proof blacks cant be incel

A -8/10 black guy mogs an 9.2/10 white guy

I hate being mixed black, all the blacks in my country basically look like him and it makes me want to rope

Not necessarily buff but they’re all extremely tall and a 9/10 in the face
You said you're half black? Let me guess. Your Dad is black and Mom is white.

Look at how casually the slores go about in public wearing so little. They deserve to be whipped.

It definitely wasn’t for his personality.
Do you have a big dick being lightskin? Or does your white genes cancel out your black genes on penis size?

Do you have a big dick being lightskin? Or does your white genes cancel out your black genes on penis size?
I’m not lightskin, i’m dark, I get mistaken for Indian and North African a lot

Just be Tyrone theory

Black normies mog White Chads

Cope harder
Lighter Skinned Tyrone’s mog Chad from experience and what I see to be completely honest also new studies show mixed males do the best

I still think it’s all about height and looks cause most men are still ugly to foids kekek

BBC is a Jewish meme, most white foids don't acc want blacks and most of the time when u see them with a nig, its bc they view them as an exotic sexual beast, akin to their dog or horse. Only the trashy, mentally fucked up ones or fat landwhales stick with blacks long-term

It's what I call exoticpill - as you can see, most people on this video are white so this guy is probably in some ethnically homogeneous country, so that's why he is seen by foids as someone "exotic". Same thing with whites in countries like Japan

BBC is a Jewish meme, most white foids don't acc want blacks and most of the time when u see them with a nig, its bc they view them as an exotic sexual beast, akin to their dog or horse. Only the trashy, mentally fucked up ones or fat landwhales stick with blacks long-term
It's what I call exoticpill - as you can see, most people on this video are white so this guy is probably in some ethnically homogeneous country, so that's why he is seen by foids as someone "exotic". Same thing with whites in countries like Japan
This

The amount of cope in this statement is funny kekek, Attractive niggers run through white foids

Proof here^

It's not about race, it's all about height and looks. Also, modern white foids are more receptive to them, lets just be real, no need to cope kekek

I agree with you there, he's tall and good looking kekek

Proof ^

No need to cope kekek

Attractive niggers run through White and Latina foids

It's all about looks buddy

honestly theres some aspect i dont understand about blackpill as well, since statistic wise race mixing couple white men/noodle whore is the first but 2nd black men/white foid is weird i know black also doing well but i dont understand wut so attractive about them maybe cause im not foid

honestly theres some aspect i dont understand about blackpill as well, since statistic wise race mixing couple white men/noodle whore is the first but 2nd black men/white foid is weird i know black also doing well but i dont understand wut so attractive about them maybe cause im not foid
It's because they have completely different phenotype. Us, asians and latins have same hair and lighter skin for the most part.

Niggers have different body, hair, skin tone, culture, and everything. They are just scary looking so foids like that in my opinion.

They also have good height, tallest tribe in the world is in Africa

The lighter skinned ones do great with women

Only niggers get the gymmaxxed buff

It shouldnt be called just be black. Should be called just be gymaxxed nigger

JBGN

u fell for Jewish trickery
kekek bruh attractive niggers have always ran through white and latina foids why are you coping lmfao

I did a test here

Looks is all you need kekek

kekek bruh attractive niggers have always ran through white and latina foids why are you coping lmfao

I did a test here

Looks is all you need kekek
Your anecdotal chadfish shit doesn't prove anything, and ofc ur gonna get lot of likes if u use a Tyrone. If he looks like fucking Broderick Hunter he'll be wanted by all races of foids

Your anecdotal chadfish shit doesn't prove anything, and ofc ur gonna get lot of likes if u use a Tyrone. If he looks like fucking Broderick Hunter he'll be wanted by all races of foids
You cope too much this is getting ridiculous kekek

so now it’s about looks? no longer about race?

You cope too much this is getting ridiculous kekek

so now it’s about looks? no longer about race?
Chad is a race of his own pretty much. It is usually race>face>height>, but obv if you have a chad-tier non-white it won't matter. The BBC shit is exaggerated by the Jews for the intentions of demoralizing white men and increasing racemixing

stopped watching after 3 seconds

seeing couples moggs me so badly

gets me really sad then angry after

Chad is a race of his own pretty much. It is usually race>face>height>, but obv if you have a chad-tier non-white it won't matter. The BBC shit is exaggerated by the Jews for the intentions of demoralizing white men and increasing racemixing
this is the nastiest cope I’ve heard in a while kekek

It’s always been looks > height > race and race doesn’t matters as much since attractive men are such a fucking minority according to foids. You’re here cause you’re short or ugly, similar to the reason I’m here despite being white buddy kekek

this is the nastiest cope I’ve heard in a while kekek

It’s always been looks > height > race and race doesn’t matters as much since attractive men are such a fucking minority according to foids. You’re here cause you’re short or ugly, similar to the reason I’m here despite being white buddy kekek
you don't even have to be ugly to be an inkwell anymore, thats why more and more men are inkies bc the standards have gotten astronomically high. I've seen plenty of guys who aren't even subhuman, all around a bit subpar-mtn and they're KHHV from 18-23. Just being avg facially but having one other big failo (height, frame, ethnic, non-NT) is bad enough now

They're all that tall and buff?
on average blacks aren't taller, but they genuinely have a gene that makes them gain muscle faster. so yes, on average blacks will be more buff than whites

you don't even have to be ugly to be an inkwell anymore, thats why more and more men are inkies bc the standards have gotten astronomically high. I've seen plenty of guys who aren't even subhuman, all around a bit subpar-mtn and they're KHHV from 18-23. Just being avg facially but having one other big failo (height, frame, ethnic, non-NT) is bad enough now
well foids have access to more men thats which and still don't think being "ethnic" is bad. Not sure why you guys use this cope, an ugly man is an ugly man