Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I went Tyronefishing...

• Thread starter YouArentBlackPilled
  • Start date
YouArentBlackPilled

YouArentBlackPilled

Pro-Femicide
-
After an hour of being on Bumble, I(Tyrone) got 48 likes, I(He)matched with 10 foids. 7 messaged first(that's the purpose of the app). I screenshotted the ones of the foids I found attractive simping for Tyrone.

TLDR: Looks + Height is all that matters. It felt so nice getting hit on or being on the attractive side for once kekek

Attachments

• 2024-01-02 20.09.07.jpg
    2024-01-02 20.09.07.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 267
  • 2024-01-02 20.09.21.jpg
    2024-01-02 20.09.21.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 266
  • 2024-01-02 20.09.27.jpg
    2024-01-02 20.09.27.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 262
  • 2024-01-02 20.09.34.jpg
    2024-01-02 20.09.34.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 253
  • 2024-01-02 20.09.40.jpg
    2024-01-02 20.09.40.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 230
  • 2024-01-02 20.09.47.jpg
    2024-01-02 20.09.47.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 226
  • 2024-01-02 20.09.54.jpg
    2024-01-02 20.09.54.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 255
Of course, all of them are white.

That dude is pretty famous idk how they don’t know him

Old ladies. That's the type you get on Bumble. The kind who don't really know about "Lifting YouTube."

Just have a bbc bro

"muh white women don't like black men on tinder look at the stats" I'm starting to think that's bullfuck and cope.

"muh white women don't like black men on tinder look at the stats" I'm starting to think that's bullfuck and cope.
It’s all cope kekek those stats are over 15 years old, the dating pool is different now and also there’s just more chads on dating apps tbh but Tyrone has the most liked which is why I used Tyrone for this experiment

After an hour of being on Bumble, I(Tyrone) got 48 likes, I(He)matched with 10 foids. 7 messaged first(that's the purpose of the app). I screenshotted the ones of the foids I found attractive simping for Tyrone.

TLDR: Looks + Height is all that matters. It felt so nice getting hit on or being on the attractive side for once kekek
>B.B.BBUT BASED REDPILLED GOYS TOLD ME THAT BLONDE WHITE WOMEN DONT LIKE NIGGERS AND IT WAS A PSYOP!
:feelshaha:

"you have a nice smile"
Yeah it's the smile for sure

Average Beckys getting all this attention from Chads and Tyrones. It never began

TYRONE, chad Transends race,religon or geographic location

He’s not even that attractive

Jewish propaganda really is unfortunate

You're coping he's using pictures of Tyrone not average nigger that's like comparing average white man to white Chad
Now you’re coping cause a nigger is a nigger kekek

He’s not even that attractive

Jewish propaganda really is unfortunate
He’s pretty attractive, there’s no propaganda for attractiveness, this cope needs to end kekek

that guy is 5ft 9, what height did you put in the bio

Today's celebrities are only known in certain circles. Whenever I see celebrity gossip on my feed my first reaction is always "Wait, who?!" This isn't the 1990's anymore where everyone would recognise Matt LeBlanc or Leonardo DiCaprio on the streets. Today's celebrities are only famous in a specific niche, like Incel saints.

>B.B.BBUT BASED REDPILLED GOYS TOLD ME THAT BLONDE WHITE WOMEN DONT LIKE NIGGERS AND IT WAS A PSYOP!
:feelshaha:
They like Tyrone not average niggers

Chadfishing is a personality copers worst nightmare.

being tall and white means jack shit unless you have the face to go with it. the black guy just moggs the white guy facially and has more muscles. simple as. have him compete against a white Chad like Prime Connor Murphy and it might be closer.

what age and height?

being tall and white means jack shit unless you have the face to go with it. the black guy just moggs the white guy facially and has more muscles. simple as. have him compete against a white Chad like Prime Connor Murphy and it might be closer.
Lighter Skinned Attractive Black Guys have been doing the best tbh

Lighter Skinned Attractive Black Guys have been doing the best tbh
Light skin black guys are doing good from what I can see. I’d they’re doing just as good as white chads. The Jewish propaganda ruined white women

Light skin black guys are doing good from what I can see. I’d they’re doing just as good as white chads. The Jewish propaganda ruined white women
They’ve always been doing great lets not cope on joos

I have some brutal screenshots of white Italian foid saying that they want the BBC (on tinder)