Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What percentage of users on here do you think can ascend in the next 5 years? (or, how many fakecels are there on here?)

How many can ascend in the next 5 years? (positive correlation with people being fakecels)

• 10-19%

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • 20-39%

• 40-49%

• 50-59%

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • >60%

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am panda-bear| 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
Idk but I hope they get killed

over 60%, it seems extremely hard to actually be unattractive to every single person on the earth, there's always outliers

Almost everyone here will definitely ascend eventually in one way or another.

What are you even talking about? Incels aren't allowed here. Our forum is filled with tallfags with killer jawlines and hunter eyes.
(as evidenced by many leaked pics of users in Discord etc.)

There's a lot of young guys, like under 18, so its at least higher than 30% adding in LARPers and normies who are just going through a dry spell and are lying about being KHHVs, about 1/2 I'd say. I don't mean to be offensive, but the number is also raised by the number of tall people here. They may have failed their whole lives but as long as you're tall its not over.

There's a lot of young guys, like under 18, so its at least higher than 30% adding in LARPers and normies who are just going through a dry spell and are lying about being KHHVs, about 1/2 I'd say. I don't mean to be offensive, but the number is also raised by the number of tall people here. They may have failed their whole lives but as long as you're tall its not over.
exactly, that's my problem. When I joined I thought it would be a site filled with ugly, short people like me.

Almost everyone here will definitely ascend eventually in one way or another.
I doubt that all (>95%) of us can. I'm 26, KHHV, very strange looking, short, and autistic (behaviour, mannerisms and social skills)

There was an old poll that showed that 30% of the users here aren't virgis.

I won't take any figure smaller than 40%. They just call themselves "mentalcels" or call themselves subhuman and no one ever figures it out until they magically disappear and never return again. :feelsjuice:

Easily over 60%. Majority of this forum is high school teens who just haven’t gotten laid yet.

hopefully I will ascend in two years. Im putting all my money and effort into looks maxxing. All I need now is to finish my braces, two teeth implants, gynaecomastia surgery, chin implant, hair transplant. I can easily get all that done in a year if my doctor appointments all works out with my tight schedule.

Of course with incel luck it never works out. I scheduled a gynaecomastia surgery and the surgeon canceled on me because the motherfucker wants to go on vacation. Now I’m trying to get an appointment with the best surgeon in the UK but his staff won’t even answer my emails.

Most voted for 60% ? Where you get the optimism from ?