Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What percentage of men are truly incels?

• Thread starter Deleted member 19457
  • Start date
In the past ,most Incels unknaware of their condition, settled down with a used up post wall single mom, those were the guys who had no choice but to date what was avaialable; the desperate.

They'd often end being the typical doormat provider with zero gains in the relationship, only to be divorce raped a decade later, when the roastie had squeezed all she could out of him.

Many of us could perhaps wagemaxx and at most hope for this kind of ''ascencion'' but I'm guessing those with an ounce of dignity and honor will not do it.

Being Incel is not so uncommon bleieve it or not.

There were a lot of dudes at the church I grew up to who were 25+ virgin, lots of Forever ALone men, lots of 30 yo+ virgin betas. The real question is:

HOW MANY OF THEM ARE BLACKPILLED?
That depends, would their status in the church be compromised if they bragged about premarital relations? I know they would in my church growing up. I never assumed single people in my church were virgins. Hell I don't even know if my unmarried siblings are.

Well I suck at game and convo but they at least gave me the time of day. The same ones would ignore me for some chad on Tinder.
You’re face isn’t so bad that they aren’t at least polite, but you aren’t attractive enough for them to fuck. Foids pick who they fuck (Chad) off of Tinder.

I’d say about 5-10%. As much as we like to say the numbers are rising, it’s called normie for a reason. We are and always have been the minority in this suffering.