Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What percentage of hapa males are Incel?

ThirdWorldcel

ThirdWorldcel

"I'm hideous...I'm an atrocity!"
-
I'd say that the quote "Not all incels are hapas but most hapas are incels" is totally true.

I went to r/hapas and it's pretty much blackpill 2.0. No difference from the rest of ethnicels, stories about rejection, being insulted by females, being mistreated by a female relative during childhood, being socially isolated, being born or developing a mental illness, etc.

Probably if you analyzed the global hapa population that lives in western countries 90% of them would be incel, 8% of them would be normies and only 2% (possibly even less) would be Chads.
I know that many non-hapa incels like to call hapas fakecels or volcels because face-wise we as men perceive them as normal, however there has to be something that makes hapa males undesirable to females, perhaps the uncanny mixed caucasian and asian features but I'm not sure.

On top of it all hapa females are the most dichotomous beings compared to hapa males. They tend to have great looks, being NT, highly extroverted, become socially integrated and appreciated since they are born.

Hapa inceldom is the cornerstone of inceldom

perhaps the uncanny mixed caucasian and asian features
This must be why eastern euro/ slav/ uralic men are considered subhuman by eugenicist whores as well

most would not be incel if they moved back to their native countries (of the asian side of course)

most would not be incel if they moved back to their native countries (of the asian side of course)
Yes very true, i live in asia and males hapas are seen as higher status for most noodles, u can see them very proud of havin a hapa bf.

They mog me brutally. So brutally.

Wasn't it hapas who first spoke of the dogpill?