Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What percentage of females in your age bracket do you find attractive?

What percentage of females ur age would u date?

• 80-100%

Votes: 13 21.3%
  • 80%-60%

Votes: 20 32.8%
  • 60%-40%

Votes: 8 13.1%
  • 40%-20%

Votes: 8 13.1%
  • 20% and lower

Votes: 12 19.7%

• Total voters
Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
IT holds the mistaken belief that incels all want 10/10 models who will be sex slaves in their basement.

Here is a poll to see if they are right. What percentage of females 5 years older/younger than you do you find physically attractive enough to date?

I know for a fact that personally I find would have no problem dating any female around my age assuming she actually cares about me and shares my interests. A loyal 1/10 would be perfectly acceptable as long as I wouldnt have to be alone for the rest of my life.

95% as long as no moustache and not a landwhale

I wouldnt mind having 10/10 sex slaves in my basement

If you exclude hambeast whales, all that it takes for me is a foid that is youthful.

These days? Maybe about 10% tbh.

Like legitametly good looking 20%, my looks match or better who I would go for 60-70%

Lotsa volcels tbh ngl.

if she is not fat, a not singlue mun, probaly 80-100%, otherwise 40-60%

anyone who isn't fat or deformed is just hnnnnnng to me

No landwhales and no deformities, seems like simple standards.

I would find it around 50-50, just as many ugly ones as there is good looking ones

IT holds the mistaken belief that incels all want 10/10 models who will be sex slaves in their basement.

Here is a poll to see if they are right. What percentage of females 5 years older/younger than you do you find physically attractive enough to date?

I know for a fact that personally I find would have no problem dating any female around my age assuming she actually cares about me and shares my interests. A loyal 1/10 would be perfectly acceptable as long as I wouldnt have to be alone for the rest of my life.
I find most girls my age that lives here attractive probably around 80%, so that's probably how many foids my age I would consider dating. Then to actually have a LTR with is much lower ofc, then in addition to being reasonably attractive they would ideally have to be virgin or just have a few sex partners.

I'd have to say 80-60%

the low end aka 3-5 years younger than me are acceptable, but the rest is paperbag on head required for sex-tier

About 50%. Then again, by 5 years older or younger, that includes as young as 12 which brings it down a bit.

Sorry but I'm not interested in dating old foids. I do find most of them attractive at least somewhat but I'd just pump and dump them if I had them chance.

28-year old foids can look like 40yr olds so 60-40%

Probably only 1% because most femoids are fat, stupid feminists

Any hole is a goal

Attractive like 20%. Willing to date, like 80%

Willing to date, probably around 80%. The only reason it's even that low is because so many women my age (30s) are morbidly obese. I'd be willing to date an overweight woman, just not a total landwhale.

80 to 60.
They usually fuck themselves up with makeup.

I'll be honest, I've reached a point where the thought of sex with most females doesn't really interest me. I'm fairly certain that I have eliminated much of my desire to fuck them after having associated sexual release only with 2D. Of course this hasn't really helped mitigate my loneliness at all, but at least it's something I guess.

Aside from that, I don't find fat women to be attractive at all, so that's probably 60% of them gone right there. Combine that with me intentionally desensitizing myself, and the result is that I have little visual attraction remaining for women who don't look like models. Not that this matters though, I'd still fuck my looksmatch as I know it would feel good, both physically and emotionally, but I don't find her visually attractive.

So find very few of them to be truly attractive, but I'd date about 40% roughly, however many of them aren't landwhales.

Im 25. 0% tbh. There are no virgins my age and therefore no dateable girls.

I’d fuck probabaly 1 in 3 girls my age

But none are mother of my children material. They all suck dick and drink cum

I'd say %50-60 but it doesnt matter

I’m not picky. I don’t have high standards. Not obese, not deformed, not a drug addict. That’s it.

anything but a land whale as long as you are not fat and do not have the face of the Grinch then i will want you, but foids are all picky whores

95%

5% are deformed/landwhales

So 80% of us find 80% of women our age attractive, but IncelTears will still moan that we only want Stacy.

I see beauty in most women tbh, this is probably a scarcity mindset rewiring my brain to take whatever I can get

I'm 31, so 0%.

Women my age are obese and look awful. I play basketball and lift weights a few times a week. Why should I have to settle for some diabetic piece of shit who can't stop shoving sugar in her face every hour?