Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What will you guys do if you were attractive

uglylatino

uglylatino

Recruit
★★★★
If I was attractive I would make thirst traps and go to random sub 5s and take a pic with them so I can put it on my mog high lights I will also be fucking a lot of 15 year old girls at age 19 prime jbs yummers I will also go to random foids and jerk off to her she will be so shock so she will pull out her phone and start recording and post it to social media and the comments will be like "your so fucking weird why didnt you suck it"

Last edited:
everything i normally do except have a loving foid by my side

fuck gigastacys and JBS

fuck with as much women as i can

would probably do the same since how fucked up this world was always been

would probably do the same since how fucked up this world was always been
Cope it fuck up because your a incel if you was born a Chad it will be like heaven

I would get women’s hopes up then disappoint them. Like irl chadfishing. I’d do to them what they did to me and other inkwells, reject them brutally and make them feel insignificant and invisible.

If I was attractive I wouldn't be me.

Acquire a foid for cuddles and then never participate in society again.

English to a modello agency

Go to college and make a group friends of females alone

Make women pay for me when I'm in need by making them feel like I'm interested

If I was attractive I would make thirst traps and go to random sub 5s and take a pic with them so I can put it on my mog high lights
Are you an idiotcel?

I would have fucked a lot in my early to late teens (fucking teens and college sluts) but I would have secured a virgin 17 year old to marry by time I was 20

Get a hot virgin wife and work a job happily 9 to 5 knowing that my life is great outside of work and probably get respect in work too and get promoted to CEO from hard work and respect because I have a hot wife that other men are jealous of and that motivates me.

And I would spend my hard earned money by going restaurants and social places and eating good food and holidays to beaches and resorts. And my parents would be happy because I'm not a loser burden anymore. And I would probably stop smoking as much and playing games all day because I have a real life in the ultra hd real world now, where the mini games are a lot more engaging in the gameplay loop when you are winning. And the dopamine hits are better.

And I would stop breaking the law all the time because I have shit to lose now. So he police would stop crawling up my ass and I would be at peace and they could go do real shit for the community not just gangstalk and harrass me.

I would probably have friends again as well because when you're winning everyone wants to be around you.

Shit like that.

I would live in comfort with hot, tall and blonde working foid who has rich parents while I LDAR. She would buy me a nice BMW and pay my living expenses and other copes. And yes, this is how chads live when they choose not to be in nice, chilled and well paying jobs they get through connections.

fug pussy and hav segs

Fuck virgin foids and gigastacies

Id probably fuck a few foids a year at best then live alone but with foids coming to suck my dick

Ask out my oneitis, have all the small relationship moments that chads get to experience. Get into all sorts of social circles with super wealthy people and start a business.

Become a dating coach and get rich!

If I was attractive I would make thirst traps and go to random sub 5s and take a pic with them so I can put it on my mog high lights I will also be fucking a lot of 15 year old girls at age 19 prime jbs yummers I will also go to random foids and jerk off to her she will be so shock so she will pull out her phone and start recording and post it to social media and the comments will be like "your so fucking weird why didnt you suck it"
Have crazy sex and do cocaine

I dont think itll make a difference, I got me that florida man mindset.

IDK. That's nothing but a pipe dream, my brain couldn't even conceptualize it.

shoot a bunch of people and then a ton of cops, go in my car loaded with high nitrate explosives, and run it into the paramedics who show up to help the injured.

Ask out my oneitis, have all the small relationship moments that chads get to experience. Get into all sorts of social circles with super wealthy people and start a business.

Fuck every woman I see attractive

Pick up sluts at bars and Pump and dump

I would use women for my own benefit and try my best to destroy their mental well-being. They would have done the same to me when I was unattractive, so :feelshehe:

An eye for an eye.