Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What percentage of females around your age would you fuck ?

• Thread starter looksareverythi
  • Start date
L

looksareverythi

Banned
-
I would go to bed with 80% of females aged 18-32 instantly. Probably add another 5-10% of females if I get to know them better.

But but my standards must be to high as a virgin, right ?

Now go to any female-based forum and if you read these same kind of questions you will read numbers between 1-5% of males

Example:

SUICIDEFUEL:

karenbreak♀• 1y
I am the same way, less than 1 percent of men my age are somewhat attractive. Of the other 99℅, I would even say that if they dressed, worked out and groomed properly they would still be unattractive.

Any girl near my age who isn't a landwhale.

Don't know the exact percentage

:

karenbreak♀• 1y
I am the same way, less than 1 percent of men my age are somewhat attractive. Of the other 99℅, I would even say that if they dressed, worked out and groomed properly they would still be unattractive.
It's over if you're not Chad.

Holy shit this reddit thread is so blackpilled

Buttttt we don't get laid because of our mis-oh-gee-nee

It's over if you're not Chad.
You just need to workout and get a sense of fashion and girls will flock to you. Oh and don’t forget to shower

nerdgamergurl420• 1y
Out and about in the city? Probably 0%. I spend most days without seeing a guy I find attractive.

From a girl who calls herself nerdy

Approximately 65%

Any girl who isn't a landwhale, deformed or black.

99.999999%

Just look like human female please

I large percentage don't due to the garbage gene pool
My genes aren’t much better so I can’t afford to have high standards

All except obese 1/10 landwhales or a rare genetic disease.

but they think im ugly / one girl said i only date cute guys when i tried advancing on her / she was nice to me but also called me ugly...

The % is very high for me.

karenbreak♀• 1y

“I like a very particular kind of guy, I’m not like other girls.” (Fucks stereotypical Chads, Tyrones, Changs and Chaddams)

20%. Not even kidding

Fuck? Over 90% of them.

Marry? 0% of them.

Probably about 20%. Practically incel, theoretically volcel.