Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what percent of your thoughts are related to your involuntary celibacy

E

eastasianman2

Banned
-
i don't understand if people spend their lives in incel polemics. for those of you who do, do you wish you did less? i mean, get a hobby for fuck's sake. become a crackhead. huff some paint.

Threads: 1

get lost cuck

Everyone remember to report obvious bullshit like this. New account, and the very first thread is "hurr get a hobby you fuckin luzrs XDXDXD"

Unlike r/incels, this place is actually moderated.

BasedTruecel said:
Everyone remember to report obvious bullshit like this. New account, and the very first thread is "hurr get a hobby you fuckin luzrs XDXDXD"

Unlike r/incels, this place is actually moderated.

no, i'm not like that, i'm a virgin. i'm trying to make a point. i'll have you know ii have liver disease and brain damage as a result of incel related overdoses. i've been psychiatrically hospitalized on that account as well.

eastasianman2 said:
no, i'm not like that, i'm a virgin. i'm trying to make a point. i'll have you know ii have liver disease and brain damage as a result of incel related overdoses. i've been psychiatrically hospitalized on that account as well.

You're a brand new account with an unfamiliar name. So for that matter, I'm the president of the United States. Both of our stories are equally credible as to whether they are true or not.