Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What percent of incels realistically ascend?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34664
  • Start date

• Total voters
Deleted member 34664

Deleted member 34664

Unicel
-
By ascending I don’t mean getting sex from some used prostitute or being in some sort of cuck relationship, I mean like legit getting a real gf and having a “normal” life and relationship?????

I doubt everyone here or that has ever been an incel stays incel for life right? Surely there’s a portion of us that truly do ascend.

Half this forum is normies so I voted 16-25 percent. People who have stopped posting here probably got bored of larping and ascended. These people were all 5/10+ though, no doubt. If it was only incels and truecels here no one would ascend.

I mean a lot of those who ‘ascend’ were only fakecels. So 1-3%.

you cant ascend as in become normal, unless you are very young. at best you can become a bottom tier normie or a cuck betabuxx; i would say that 4-7 percent ascends in that sense of the word.

Last edited:
By ascending I don’t mean getting sex from some used prostitute or being in some sort of cuck relationship, I mean like legit getting a real gf and having a “normal” life and relationship?????
the worst blackpill is that the average 'normal' relationship and 'real' GF is still cucking her BF with chad
loyal GF who isn't cheating/exploiting you is the exception not the norm

If you mean incels who are active here, than less than 5%. Most of us have zero friends, are non-NT and are ugly/short/ethnic.

4-7% ascends to me.

the worst blackpill is that the average 'normal' relationship and 'real' GF is still cucking her BF with chad
loyal GF who isn't cheating/exploiting you is the exception not the norm
Dam, so it really is over even if we “ascend”…..:cryfeels:

getting a gf as incel wont fix u

Can't say with the current climate, but before social media, you just had to betabuxx and be +30 to nab some roastie to pop out a few kids. My dad did the same. Mom was 38 when I was born

If you are at least 4/10 and have money saved, a decent career, you have pretty good chances of finding a roastie wife in your 30s. I mean sure you wont get sex after the children are born and you may risk her cheating with Chad but its better than pure loneliness and being a genetic dead end

Last edited:
I would say 25% a lot of people here are just socially impaired but actually have potential to be mormie status, or even chadlite. Especially considering there's guys over 180+, or 6'+ aren't rare, nor guys with 5+ faces.

None, if they ascend they weren't incel in the first place.

Fucking retards.

If you exclude the K12 teen retards that shouldn't be on this forum, then maybe 1-3%. It gets harder and harder to find a good female partner nowadays, so your only choice is some fucked up cuck relationship where you know that your partner more than likely cheats on you. Thinking about it, every male acquaintance that I know mentioned how crazy their gf or wife is, so even though they are not virgins their relationship is far from being a solid one.

If incel finds a gf it will more than likely be someone with a whole bag of issues. None of us will find that prime sweetheart from a successful family, literally all of them are Chads only and won't budge on anyone who wasn't a HS stud quarterback.